Why Don't We-singing-: No, I don't want me.

They just finished up a show in L.A.

Zach gets a text from his little sister, Heather.

Heather: Hi Zachy

Zach: Hi Heather. What's up?

Heather: Nothing but getting my costumes for the tour because u said that I could come and open 4 u on tour.

Zach: Yea. You can come on tour with us!!! I talked to the others, and they said that they want u to come on tour with us.

Heather: Yay! Also, I'm workin on getting a cute outfit for some of the dances.

Zach: Which ones?
Heather: IDOL, FIRE, 21st Century Girl, Spine Breaker, So What, Come Back Home, We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2, and MIC Drop by BTS!

Zach: BTS?! AS IN THE K-POP BAND?!?!

Heather: Yes. Them!

Zach: Cool.

They go back to the house and Heather has the costumes in the bin and the shoes.

Heather: YAY! I can't wait to come on tour! Reese is coming to help me with the costumes.

Zach: Ok H. You didn't have to tell us that.

Heather: I know but I can't wait to have Reesie with me on tour.

Zach: I get it.

Jack: This is gonna be fun. Zach, do you want to tell Heather your plan for one of her dances?

Zach: Yea. So, for your twist and shout dance what if you wait until during the show to do it.

Heather: I need almost all the stage and I'm gonna be up by the screens, but I can do it nowhere the screens are.

Zach: Ok Heather.

Corbyn: Do you want me to help you with the bin?

A/N: The bin is where I put my dance recital costumes when I did tap dancing

Heather: Yea. Thanks, Corbean.