⁹ MIKE SCHMIDT

PRIZE COUNTER GIRLCHAPTER NINE ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ 

PRIZE COUNTER GIRL
CHAPTER NINE
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ 

MIKE SCHMIDT

   Michael's cock has never throbbed so hard in his life

   He was close. So fucking close. Right at the peak, at the fucking brink of obtaining that orgasm he's been needing so bad it made his cock ache in pain. But after your sudden surprise, after realizing that very moment you were watching him the whole time in the dark... something suddenly switched in his brain.

   That feeling of submission. An urge to just surrender himself to you. Succumbing to such a dangerous, yet alluring vivacity. Inclined to obey you, and only you; like holding him captive and chaining him up tight in the dark, making him quiver and gasp for every unobtainable breath of air. Ruin him, hurt him, mark him, corrupt him, just fucking use him for your entertainment and pleasure.

The next thing Michael knew, he could feel your breath against the side of his neck, sending a tingling sensation down his body it made his blood freeze. And that wicked, sultry gaze you gave him, like a predator eyeing their prey with burning desire... his inhibitions were already gone.

He was rendered docile to your tantalizing effect. His breathing grew heavier and the knots in stomach became contorted. At this very moment, he could no longer think for himself; he wanted to give you exactly what you asked for.