→→ [ FINAL ] Chapter 60: Surprise Wedding Day

Author's POV

Jinah go to the funeral to visit her family with her three brothers. Until now, Ravi and her didn't reconcile again about happened in masquerade party.

Jinah with her good mood and she want to visit her family. She sit down on the floor and suddenly, she starting to cry.

"Mom.... Dad.... I miss you.... I miss you so much....." She said while her teary tears fell down.

" Mom... Dad... I know you missed me... I'm so sorry that I'm only one to visit her without my brothers, they're busy. Mom, Dad, I just want to know that I'll soon to be married with Ravi but....." She stop that she feel her heartbeat faster. And she continued it.

"Ravi and I didn't reconcile and he breaks my heart again... His family want to marry me but I don't want to back up for his family especially my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I don't want to give up. When the people said if I want to give up in the game, I'll be loser."

Her tears continuously fall down. She can't help this feeling for her family. She hold her mother's and father's picture and she wipes it.

"Mom... Dad... Don't worry... I can help myself only. I just can control only.I continued to be the best daughter for you... And the best sibling for my brothers."

She wipes her tears and she's stand up to say goodbye.

"Mom... Dad... I love you so much and I miss you so much.... I hope that you're happy in the heaven. Goodbye my mom and dad... Goodbye my guardian angels..."

She's ready to go out while she wipes her tears in her face.

×××××××××××××

Now, she here at her bedroom and she's alone in mansion. She takes her diary notebook and she can see that her diary notebook will be the last page left.

She start to write something while she had a smile in her face...

Dear Diary,

Yes.... I'm free in this house!!! I miss my friends!!! I just want to play with Jinyoung, Leo and Hyuk but they're busy while me..... Boring....

I don't know if I'm going to pay another diary notebook or I just want to stop it...

So much better now if I'm alone in my bedroom. It have some fresh air and fragment.

I'm almost happy that I moved on that what happened in masquerade party. I make sure that I'm already happy.

For the last chapter of my diary notebook,

± Be Happy

± Be Confident

± Be brave and strong