Security Breach AU

After a young boy is trapped in a mall with animatronics based on different heroes of his past, he is helped by Four of them to escape after close. He finds out the different robots a possessed and being controlled by another evil entity. But where is it and why can't he seem to find it. Glamrock Moon, Glamrock Chibi. Glamrock Tuxedo, and Glamrock Kokyuu all protect the boy on his mission through the four main floors of the mall while being hunted by their band mates. 

Floor one is in control by the Inner Glamrocks. Glamrock Mercury a keyboard playing mouse, Glamrock Jupiter the wolf guitarist, Glamrock Mars the salamander bassist, Glamrock Venus a keytar playing lynx, and Glamrock Solar a DJing fox.

Floor two is controlled by the Glamrock Outers. Glamrock Uranus is an eagle guitarist, Glamrock Neptune is a graceful otter violinist, Glamrock Pluto is a deer pianist,  Glamrock Saturn a keytar playing hyena, and Glamrock Milky Way a singing graceful dog

Floor Three is controlled by the Glamrock Starlights. Glamrock Fighter a singing tiger, Glamrock Healer a backup singing bear, Glamrock Maker a backup singing cat, Glamrock Seeker a bass playing cheetah, and Glamrock Watcher a guitar playing gator.

Floor Four and the hideout for a woman under the evil entities control in controlled by the Glamrock quintet all of which are actors for the mall on the fourth floor. Glamrock Ceres a flower loving Jaguar, Glamrock Pallas a magic adoring badger, Glamrock Juno an exercise loving rabbit, Glamrock Vesta an adoring hyper wolverine, and Glamrock Hygiea an adorable, art loving lemur. 

The boy must learn how to avoid all of them and with his four friends help find a way to end their suffering and hopefully escape the mall alive and in one piece. Sadly, only the four of his friends may come out with their robot bodies intact or risk being destroyed by their own friends.