Yuri and Jessica One Shots_8

Guilty

"I don't want to give him to someone else"

...

The words Yuri spoke were like here own thoughts.

Jessica stared at the TV screen, her eyes glued, her palms slowly clenching into a ball of fists. But then, as fast as her anger had come, it went away, leaving her a tiny space to breathe out before changing the channel.

Again?

She thought, this whole Invincible Youth thing, it kicked her nerves; from her point of view it was a loads of crap. Utterly crap, look! Seven girls from pop idol groups, stuffed together in a variety show, in which, tortures them with work load, feed them with food which haven't got the right amount of nutrition, and make them sleep on hard floors.

Is this how they treat Idols now?

And this!

Jessica threw herself down onto the couch, her arms covering her face from the light shining from the ceiling. This whole love triangle thing, it's also utterly crap. What did Yuri see in that Tae Woo guy? Seriously, he didn't have six packs, if Yuri was into Daniel Henny. Jessica would understand, because she's into him too, he was hot.

Tae Woo was obviously not

Daniel Henny can speak English

Tae Woo could not

Jessica flipped herself round, her face on the cushion seat. The blonde hair girl, knew by then to get screen time the girls must show something interesting towards the audience, just to capture some percentage of the Korean viewer's rate. But this conflict, this so called climax, this, UH!

Jessica sighed again.

Love triangle?!

What is this?!

15th Century art?!

We're not Romeo and Juliet anymore!

People didn't die from black plague anymore!

Jessica could only sigh and ramble in her mind, all this pressure coming up into her head, considering the fact that she would have her first musical in a weeks' time and a solo concert in a few days, it was too much for her to handle. She must distract herself, she set the task. She couldn't let this anger get up on her, her madness could just destroy her image.

She should not feel jealous.

Like on come to play, she herself, was crown as the most short tempered girl. By the girls, that was pretty embarrassing, but most of all. Yuri teased her, teased her from the studio on to the bus, from the bus and into the lift, out of the lift into the dorm, and from the dorm right in front of the bathroom where she was taking a shower just to clean up her mind.

Jessica couldn't actually believe herself either, falling for that girl. That girl who seemed, not to care about her at all, throw her feelings around like a toy, sure Jessica wanted to get back on the girl. She did that during the GDA. She kissed Tiffany, on the cheeks, but Yuri. She didn't see it. She didn't even CARE about it.

And that cruel fact made Jessica wanted to rip her hairs out.

Why is life so frustrating!?

Then the door opened.

There was a sound of bags falling on the floor, Jessica didn't need to turn around, by now she could just close her eyes shut her ears and know who had arrived.

Sunny and Yuri.

"We're Home!"

The aegyo one shouted.