Yuri and Jessica One Shots_3

We shall begin *put on music*

[I love you, (I don't) love you]

"Jessica" His lips parted as his hand reached for the ring, slowly pulling it away. He stood up, looked left and threw it...

To that man..."Thanks honey" (the reply killed the girl)

"I don't like you"

---

[(Sometimes), we'd have our own rough moments too]

Jessica walked to the other side of the room, feeling a sense of injustice. A compulsion had driven her here, even though she's done nothing wrong. But tears flow, they pour and pour...

There's nothing other than herself in the empty room, it's a void.

Except the darkened arms, so warm... it snaked around her.

("it's alright I'm here..." The whispered words comforted her. "He never deserved you")

---

[Tell Me Your( Wish)]

Yes the dance, first with the sexy then *poof* to nursery song dance rhyme, the girl was tired and ashamed by the lameness, but the sight of the hacky sack dance made her smile.

The tan legs kicked...

Her heart flipped. (Literally a heart attack, and at that split second she felt hope...)

---

[And the rain falls (rain falls)]

It was three in the *goddam* morning, her eyes were flung open by the vivid rain. Clashing upon the dorm's roof ruthlessly, she cringed as the lightning strikes, tears flow again...

What's wrong with her?

(Nothing is wrong except her heart)

Again and again she wept for the man...

Her heart echoed in agony...

---

[I'm the one who makes you (laugh), When you know you're about to (cry)]

It was 3 seconds after the three in the *goddam* morning, the door flung open. Tons of cushions flew in; tears abruptly dried and scattered like petals in a breeze. All the bad memories were suddenly washed down into the drain with the rain after the words came out...

"You cry baby! Your high pitch squeal is scarier than the lightening" (It was effin-not romantic.)

But that voice involuntarily made her smile...

---

[I find my paradise, when you look me in the (eyes).]

It never did (it didn't hid the paradise).

She didn't know how it happened, but the American girl found company on her bed that morning, a sleeping angel, with flowing black hair and strawberry scented lips. Gazing upon her, she suddenly felt a rising hunger, an inexplicable desire to taste those lips, to devour them.

She resisted the temptation, closing her eyes (on paradise...)

---

[...don't understand, how it feels (to love a girl)]

No she never had, she loved men: hunky ones, tall and handsome with strange colour hairs that she never had seen before, with big muscles, yes.

Yet she trembled when the girl got out of the shower.

Muscles could not compare to those curves

No short hair could match those long glossy dark curls