My Coach 8

It was in the middle of the night when Michaels phone continuously went off. It switched back and forth between ringing and text messages. I was more than tempted to grab his phone to see who it was and what they wanted, but I decided against it.

I tried to go back to sleep but his phone still kept going off. I had enough of it and decided to grab his phone to see who it was and what they wanted at this hour.

I decided against not answering the phone, but I did go to his text messages.

He had 12 text messages from Rachael. I of course opened them.

Rachel: *I can't stop thinking about you, Michael and I know it hasn't been 24 hours yet.*

Rachel: *The way your hands caressed my body and touched me. How warm your mouth felt against my skin.*

Rachel: *No wonder Erica keeps wanting to sleep with you. I finally got a taste of what she did.*

Rachel: *I want to feel you deep inside of me again. Bend me over your office desk and fuck me hard.*

Rachel: *I love it when you demand me to call you daddy.*

Rachel: *The way you made my body feel, no one has ever made me feel that amazing before.*

Rachel: *All I do is think about what happened. I keep picturing it over and over again, touching myself imagining it is you doing it.*

Rachel: *I can't wait until after tomorrows practice. I get to feel you again.*

Rachel: *I know you told me not to text you, but I just couldn't stop myself.*

I couldn't read anymore of her text messages because she kept sending them as I was reading. All it did was make me feel angry and betrayed.

The fact that he lied to me about not doing anything with her pissed me off. All he admitted to was her kissing him, but he 'APPARENTLY' pushed her away. By these text messages, it doesn't seem that way.

There would be no other reason or explanation that could be given on why she was texting him things like this.

I got out of bed, making my way downstairs.

He always makes me feel guilty when I try ending things with him. I should have just followed what my gut was telling me in the beginning. That he was no good and that it was too good to be true.

I don't know what ever made me think that he would give up his life style just to be with me. What I mean about life style, is him sleeping around with different women.

Who knows, Rachel and I probably aren't the only ones who has slept with him, that's been on the team. Michael has been coaching for a long time. Whose to say that there hasn't been others.

On top of all this, as far as I know, he still hasn't ended things with Lynn. Michael is probably still fucking her too.

And he claimed that he 'loves me'. Bull shit. Sleeping with other people isn't love. If that is his definition of love, I don't want any part of that or him.

I am officially done with him. There is nothing that he can say that will change my mind. I will not let him win to get his way.

I went in the kitchen and made me a pot of coffee. It was 5 o'clock in the morning, I knew damn well I couldn't go back to sleep.

Not after something like this.

God I am so mad at myself for letting something like this happen! What's crazy is that it has only been three days! Three god damn days for him to sleep with someone else.