My Coach 7

It was after practice when we all headed towards the locker room. Some girls showered, some didn't. I was one of the ones who decided to shower. But since there was only 4 showers, I had to wait in line.

Coach J 🏀: *How many girls are left in the locker room?*

I opened his text message very discreetly, looking around my surroundings.

Me: *There is 4 girls in the shower.*

Coach J 🏀: *Hurry and come to my office. Bring your stuff.*

I didn't listen to him.

Nope instead I continued to wait until a free shower was open.

I had to wait a while for a shower pod to be available. I just decided to go home and shower. I'm sure Theo is dying to go outside and use the bathroom. I don't like leaving him home alone for a long period of time.

I just picked up my belongings heading out of the locker room.

When I was about to step foot on the gymnasium floor I seen Rachel leaving Michaels office fixing her clothes and hair.

What the fuck just happened in there?

Did they just fuck or something?

No, it can't be. Michael would never do that to me.

Or would he?

I mean he didn't actually officially call it off with Lynn. But he showed me this morning that he only wanted me.

Or at least I thought he did.

Maybe he fucked her so she could keep her mouth shut.

Unbelievable.

I can't believe he would do that to me. After everything.

Michael told me he was going to talk too her, I didn't know that he meant fuck her.

Coach J 🏀: *Hey babe, I talked to Rachel. Everything will be fine.*

Michael texted me. I didn't respond.

I'm sure everything is fine now since you fucked her.

If he didn't fuck her, he had to have done something with her.

Why else would she be exiting his office fixing her clothes?

Soon after she left I left.

Coach J 🏀: *Are there any girls left in the locker room?*

Once again I didn't respond.

I just drove home.

Coach J 🏀: *Erica? Hello? Are you there?*

Coach J 🏀: *I know you are getting my messages. Why won't you respond to me? I need to know if you are alone or not.*

I walked inside of my house and Theo was laying on the couch waiting for me.

"Hi buddy, mommy's home. You ready to go outside?"

Theo raised up and started barking excitingly, going around in circles.

"Come on, let's go outside." I gestured towards the door opening it. Theo jetted outside. My baby had to go.

I waited outside until he was done doing his duty. After he peed 16 times and pooped once it was time to go inside.

"Come on Theo, let's go get you some treats!" Theo followed me inside of the house and I closed the door behind me locking it.

Walking into the kitchen, going into his doggy treat tot that has all the goodies.