Chapter 3: Welcome back

Fujimaru had finally woken up in a cold room on a bed that felt so familiar. The room was dark and quiet he could barely see or hear anything. He felt the cold walls near him, they weren't just cold, but freezing. As if this room was abandoned for a very long time. His eyes adjusted to the dark, finding a door across from. As he got up, he slowly went towards the door, trying to open it, but it wouldn't even budge. He was locked in the room with no one but himself.

Fujimaru: Well crap, how do I get out of here, if I shout out for help maybe someone will find me, but what If an enemy hears me too. I'm taking a risk but I don't know what else I can do.

          He shouts out for help hoping for one of the servants he rayshifted with can hear him.

Fujimaru:hm? Hey I think I hear some foot steps.

         He backs away slowly, being cautious, before he could the door exploded, bits and pieces of the door and wall flew all over.

???: Ahahaha, so you finally arrived Fujimaru , weird, but no matter, I might need you for combat.

Fujimaru: ah, wait, is that you Jeanne alter?

Jeanne alter: Good so you recognize me, I could finally save the introductions later. Come or do you actually wanna die.

Fujimaru: I'm coming, I'm coming hold on.

         The Master and Servant now ventures further into the dark hallways.

Fujimaru: So where are we anyway?

Jeanne alter: Where do you think? Chaldea of course.

Fujimaru: (So I made it), Have you seen other servants that was Rayshifted here?

Jeanne alter: Nope, why would I care?

Fujimaru: Ahaha, I see. Thank you again for saving me though

Jeanne alter: It's no serious matter, and besides I know you on a personal level because you and I made a contract in this world already.

Fujimaru: Huh ?!

Jeanne alter: Yep, didn't see that one coming huh?

Fujimaru: B-but I just got here, how did you and I already make a contra-

Jeanne alter:!!!

        They were suddenly attacked by a group of shadow servants, but Jeanne alter quickly moved Fujimaru aside protecting him

Jeanne alter: I can answer that later, right now let's take care of these freaks first

        Jeanne alter swiftly takes out a hand full the shadow servants, but still struggle's fighting all of them. 

Fujimaru: I cast predictive evasion! And cast illusionary Buff!

       He quickly casts spells trying to help Jeanne alter defend herself, as she swiftly moves in destroying the rest of the shadow servants.

Fujimaru: Way to go Jeanne alter!

Jeanne: Yeah yeah, what did expect exactly, as if I would go down easily. But if you hadn't been there I'd... be..

Fujimaru: Jeanne alter?

Jeanne alter: ah... shit....feeling a bit... dizzy...

Fujimaru: Oh no, what happened!? Did you use all your magical energy?! I could heal you!

Jeanne alter: relax don't waste your magic energy on me, I just need to rest.

         Even with her protest he still tries to heal her.