1: TRAITOR

Pairing; Ethan Landry x Fem. Reader
Warnings; Swearing
Characters; Sam Carpenter, Tara Carpenter, Ethan Landry, Quinn Bailey, Wayne Bailey.
THE TWO GIRLS SCREAMED IN TERROR; Seeing the third girl, Y/n L/n being attacked from the back by Ghostface; the one and only.

Not only a few moments ago, their were 4 of them who entered the theatre. Tara, Sam, Y/n, and Chad. Mindy and Ethan were on another train. Yet somehow, two of the members were already stabbed.

"Run." Y/n said in a raspy voice, blood flowing from her body to the ground. The two girls ran into where the display of the ghostface costumes, masks, and other extra evidence found in the scenes.

Sam and Tara ran, the two other ghostfaces on their tail.

-skipping to the reveal of Y/n and shit bc I'm lazy asf.

"And you know who was the most help throughout all of this?" Quinn asked, twirling her knife around.

"Who Quinn? Richie? Cause I'm pretty sure he's 6 feet under the fucking ground." Sam said sarcastically, gritting her teeth.

"Very funny. You can come out now." Ethan said, rolling his eyes.

"Hi Sam, Tara."

Here it was, the two girls looked at each other shocked. A fourth Ghostface came out of the shadows, their mask looked old, yet not as old as Billy Loomis' mask.

"Guess who." The voice said playfully, twirling their knife between their fingers, then slicing the air.

"Y/n..?" Tara asked, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Ding, ding, ding! Would ya' look at that? She's fucking correct! You want a prize Tara?" The voice said sarcastically, removing her mask to reveal herself.

"This doesn't make sense. You fell to the ground then died from blood loss!" Sam exclaimed.

"Corn syrup. The same stuff that they use for the pigs blood in Carrie, got the idea from your dad." Y/n hummed, wiping off the ''blood,, from her face.

"Your fucking sick!" Tara screamed, gripping onto the brick harshly.

"Shut it, or I'll gut you up like a fucking fish." Y/n gritted her teeth, pointing the knife to Tara.

"I trusted you. WITH EVERYTHING!" Sam was now yelling.

"You drove me fucking insane. You killed Amber. YOU KILLED MY FUCKING SISTER." Y/n yelled, making a slicing motion with her knife again.

"W-What? Amber Freeman was your sister?" Tara asked sympathetically, losing her guard.

"No shit, why would I want to fucking kill you? My sister died, because of you Samantha. I'm doing a favour for her. I'm not a traitor."

430wc
A/n: Should I continue this or just leave it here?