Dommy Mommy?

"I don't regret any of it." I stared into her eyes before realizing I was keeping her from leaving to her room. I backed away "s-sorry." I turned away and headed to my own room looking back at her before I closed the door behind me. I leaned against the door mentally scolding myself.
'You shouldn't have kissed her. Maybe she only let you because of the peer pressure. You idiot what were ypu thinking.' All of these thoughts jumbled in my brain made me have a headache so I decided to take a shower to compile my thoughts. I turned my music on low before hoping in the shower.
As the water cascaded over my body I kept having flashes back to kissing her and her mouth on my body while doing the body shot. I couldn't ignore the throbbing of my shaft as I traced my body with my finger tips where her mouth was on my body. I started imagining my hands were hers as I started pumping slow at first then faster. I put my left hand on the wall of the shower but just as I was about to cum I felt a hand on mine; immediately causing my body panic instead of cum. I looked where the hand was and trix was staring at me from the sliver between the shower wall and the shower curtain.
"Trixx?!" I was on the verge of having a panic attack. She was silent as she started stripping. My breathing was becoming uneven at this point but I couldn't look away. When she got down to her pants she was wearing a strap-on. My eyes went wide. She stepped in the shower behind me. "Uh.. trixx-" She put her hand over my mouth and her body against mine. I could feel the strap-on at my ass.
"Shh... be a good boy and arch ur back for mommy." My ears rang when she said good boy. I was practically salivating with anticipation at this point. I did as she said. I heard her spit  then she circled my hole with her fingers till she could fit the strap-on inside me. She thrusted and my body lunged forward a bit with pleasure. I took my hard shaft in my hand and pumped while she was thrusting into me untill I was about to cum and she stopped. "Not till I say so dog." She kept the strap-on inside of me and slowly snaked her hands to the front of my body.
She started tracing my torso with her fingertips slowly then made her way from my shoulders to both of my wrists.
"Give me all control star." I let her do as she wanted. She brought both of my arms behind me and put my wrists on top of eachother like a cop putting handcuffs on a criminal and kept her hand holding them together behind my back. She thrusted causing my head to lay a bit crooked on the wall of the shower with my shoulder being used as support to keep me standing. "Good boy."  She kept thrusting untill I moaned uncontrollably, climaxing with my last moan being more of a grunt.
I was panting still leaning over against the wall as she left the shower, dried off, and left to her room. I didn't move untill after I heard her door click shut. 'What the hell just happend.' I thought to myself. I spent the rest of my shower cleaning my body and convincing myself I had hallucinated the whole thing because of how uncontrollably lustfull she makes me. I laid down in my bed. The images of the shower ran through my head causing me to have to masterbate before I could finally sleep from exhaustion.