Chapter 1

Small note :
Hello hello welcome to my first ever story on wattpad I thank my dear friend for reading this before I gave myself an panic attack I owe them big time (not really) but thank you and I hope you enjoy <3

————————————————————

Characters and their uses in the this story

Prussia-Pr
Austria Empire - Ae
Austria-Hungary - Ah
Germany Empire - Ge also know as Reich in this story
Austria - Au
Hungary - Hu
Warmer republic - Wr (Nazi aka third republic)
Austria Reich (Fanmade child)
Great Britain - Be
United Kingdom - Uk
France kingdom - Fk
France empire - Fe
France - Fr
Russia empire - Re
RSFSR - Rs

These story's contain
-NFSW
-Ships
-Angst
-Gore

If you do not like this pls leave

                           Chapter 1
Austria woke up alone in his bed,he groans as the sunlight hits his face he decided it's better to get up then stay in the bed doing nothing he sat up the same time he heard the door opens "My country your breakfast is ready." She bows down in the doorway as Austria-Hungary nods at her "Ok I will be down in an second" he yawns before the maid leaves she stand up and speaks up "My country I also have news,Mr.Germany empire is here and waiting for you." She bows again and leaves the room leaving an excited Austrian.

Ah jumps out their bed to change into their usual outfit containing white suite with gold accents and their eye patch's Ah leaves the room walking down to be greeted with Germany and his father Prussia,Ah blinked before realizing it was the annul party for country's around Ah sighs as he father came into view "Good morning father,Prussia,and,Germany." He walks fully into the kitchen "Oh good morning son!" Ae greeted his son happily "Come on we where just eating breakfast." Ae gestured his son over. Ah sighs again but joins them eating the pancakes and eggs the maids had cooked for the country's.

"I'm very excited for the ball the country's finally in peace,it will be great...only if Great Britain and France kingdom get along their children sure do." Ae said talking to Prussia Ge and Ah just listened in Ah finally broke the silence between them "Good morning Germany how was the train ride?" Ah asked looking over to Ge who sat beside him. "It was fine your trains sure are wired tho I do like the food your father country has." He smiled and Ah just listen his heart banged against his chest. "Earth to Austria-Hungary" Ah jumped looking at Ge "I lost you there for an second." Ge chuckled and Austria starched his neck "Sorry I was zone out a little." Ah chuckled out.And Ge just nods "It's fine we all been there"

"Anyways I'm gonna get some rest and get ready for tonight.Good night Austria" Ge excuse himself from the table and left the room walking up to the guest rooms. Ah sighs out and Ae raised an eyebrow looking at his son Prussia then blurts out "seems like someone has an crush" and Ah eyes widen and he excuses himself from the table..he is an mess..

————————————————————

533 words used in this story