Chapter XVI - Year II - This is a Sirius Problem

≪ ☽ ≫ ──── ≪• ✾ •≫ ──── ≪ ☾ ≫

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was taking me so long I blame my AuDHD. Somehow I managed to learn Scottish Gaelic and I am researching about Celtic gods once I've finished this fanfic I'll probably write a pjo fanfic about a trans pansexual AuDHD child of a Celtic god.

Also, forgot to mention this in the disclaimers but this fanfic will not include Caleo[CalypsoxLeo], sorry it's a toxic and pedophilic relationship, but no Calypso slander. She's going to join the hunters of Artemis, just wanted to say all that so people who will get mad when that happens can get angry now and not then. 

Prepare yourself for the utter chaos that happens in the following scene.

≪ ☽ ≫ ──── ≪• ✾ •≫ ──── ≪ ☾ ≫

TW: Mention of Rape, Implied Rape. Unintentional Ableism.

≪ ☽ ≫ ──── ≪• ✾ •≫ ──── ≪ ☾ ≫

"Incarcerous!" 

Ropes appeared out of thin air and restrained the mass murderer.

"Quinn—" Black started.

"Don't—" Lyra narrowed her eyes, her wand pointed at Black. "—talk to her."

A thousand thoughts were buzzing around Quinn's brain. The man she wanted to murder, who had robbed her of her mother, who wanted to murder her brother, and might murder her to hurt him—like Harry would care—was the one who saved her from— 

She closed her eyes. Don't think about it. It never happened. 

Why? Why did he save—

"Save who?" Lyra's voice said.

Shit. Did she just say that out loud? 

"Yeah, you did."

Quinn opened her eyes. "Uh, Lyra, how did you learn to use 'incarcerous'?"

"I'm good at Defence Against the Dark Arts," she replied, he wand still aimed at the mass murderer.

"They don't teach that until fith year and even I can't do it."

"Like I said, I'm good at Defence Against the Dark Arts."

"Can I just explain—" Black tried.

"Ferme ta gueule!" [Shut up!]

"Écoute, je n'ai pas tué sa mère de Quinn! C'était Peter Pettigrew! Laissez-moi vous expliquer!"[Look, I didn't kill Quinn's mother! It was Peter Pettigrew! Let me explain!]

"Putain, qu'est-ce que tu veux dire?" [What the fuck do you mean?]

"All I heard was a lot of fucks, and my name. What the fuck are you two saying?"

"He's claiming that he didn't kill your mum."

"I didn't!" he exclaimed.

"Where's your proof?" Lyra demanded.

"Am I related to you? You have a star name, and that's sort of a Black-family tradition." 

"My mother's your cousin."

"Narcissa? You look like her. Who did she marry?"

"Lucius Malfoy."

"That asshole? They must be mad about you not being in Slytherin."