Chapter 1.

"Gabby Sweety Come Down I Want to talk to you" Mum shouted from downstairs.

I swear whenever she says she needs to have a "TALK" with me, it scares me. Because I remember when she said she needed to "TALK" to me she didn't let me eat dinner because for what I did to my Math Teacher.

My Math Teacher is a stuck up barbie doll with her fake boobs and Fake Tan. I HATE HER! . Worst Math Teacher Ever.

"Coming Mum" I said shutting my door behind me.

When I walked downstairs I saw my mum pacing around the room sweating. GROSS.

I sat down and all horses ran free.

"Mum what's wrong you look like you over worked at a gym and didn't drink water for 3 days" I said to my mum worrying.

"Please don't be mad at me sweety" she said still not calmed down.

What is up her sleeve that's bothering her so much.

"Mum sit down and tell me you look like a lost puppy pacing around all nervous" I said trying to calm her a bit.

Finally! She sat down.

"well sweety" she started.

"Omg mum your pregnant with another man's child" I said in unison scared.

"WHAT! no sweety are you insane anyways as I was saying " she stated.

OH BOOOY HERE IT GOES.

"Your dad wants to meet you and wants to spend the summer with him in America" she said twiddling her thumbs.

AMERICA IS SHE INSANE.?

WAIT DID SHE JUST SAY "DAD".?

I AM NOT GOING WITH MY "DAD" WHEN HE LEFT MY MUM AND HAD A STRUGGLE.

I MAY BE HIS CHILD BUT IN NO FUDGING WAYS IS HE GOING TO BE MY DAD!.

"Gabby. !! Gabby.!!" I heard mum yelling at me.

"Huh?. what mum sorry I dozed off" I said still in shock.

"So do you want to meet your father for the first time" mum said nervously.

UUUGGGHH! WHY DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT !

"Fineee. but I will not call him "Daddy" or "Dad" because I still don't forgive him for leaving us specialy leaving you when you needed him the most" I said holding back my anger.

I STILL DONT FORGIVE HIM MAYBE WHEN IM 50 BUT, NOT NOW.!

"That's fine sweety your flight is Tomorrow so, go pack your stuff" she said getting up and leaving.

Oh My God. What am I going to tell Nicole .? Will she be mad.? Ugh I hope not. I'm going to call her.

I went to my room and dialed Nicole's number before I start packing.

Ring*

Ring*

Ring*

After 3 rings she finally picked up holy schizz i hope she don't get mad.

(G=Gabby & N=Nicolette)

N- Hello?

G- Nicole I have to tell you something.?

N- OMG are you pregnant.?

G- What the..... No and this is important please don't get mad.

N- I won't now what is it?

G- I'm going to my never met so "Father's" place for the entire summer and my flight leaves tomorrow.

N- Oh My God really Good Luck Bestie.

Whoah She isn't mad I thought she would expload.

G- Wow I thought you were gonna get mad.?

N- No I wouldn't besides your gonna meet your dad for the first time just to make sure to call me text me and tweet me alright.

G- I will bestie I got to go I have to start to Pack. I Love you bestie stay safe and I will miss you.

N- Alright bestie I Love you too and I will miss you too have a safe trip.

After our "Goodbyes" I hung up and started packing.

HE BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION TO WHY HE LEFT MUM AN I.

BUT, ILL ASK HIM WHEN I GET TO KNOW HIM.... I DONT WANT TO PUSH IT.

MAN THIS MAY BE A THE BEST OR WORST SUMMER EVER. -_-.

JUST GREAT. ! .