Leaving UK.

"Gabby Wake Up Sweety Your Flight Leaves In 2 Hours" I heard mum said.

Huh?, I thought It was tomorrow?

I got up and stretched my arms.

"Mum I thought it was tomorrow.?" I asked mum who was getting luggages.

"I thought to but I read the plane ticket wrong good things your packed up" Mum said.

I glanced at the clock and its 4am Seriously 4am!? Heads up I am NOT A MORNING PERSON!.

But in my will and powers I had to get up. So, I just put on a sweatshirt over my pajamas. And put my hair in a pony tail.

All that I'm packing right now is my hand carry which is my back pack.

I put my earphones, Laptop,magazines, iPhone and my teddy bear Mr.Cuddle.

Hey I may be 12 but I can't sleep with out Mr.Cuddle.My mum bought it for me when I was 2 so, it has been my favorite teddy bear EVER!.

After I put all my things in my hand carry I went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and ate a big breakfast which was my big bowl of cereal's and two orange juice.

To be honest I don't like Airplane food. They taste all nasty and all. I'm actually exicted that I'm going on a plane all by myself.!!

After eating mum went to grab the keys and I got my backpack and ready to start my journey.

Just Fantastic. *Sarcasm*

"You ready baby girl" Mum said.

"Yeah Mum come on I don't want to miss my plane" I said to my mum

After what seemed like ages we finally arrived.

"Alright sweety have a safe trip alright if there are any emergency call me right away" Mum said.

"I will mum , I'll miss you I promise if anything goes wrong I will call you straight away okay" I said hugging my mum.

We pulled away and my mum was about to cry but, I know she doesn't wante to see her cry because I will start crying.

"Alright sweety when you get to The airport in California there is a Man named Paul Higgins with your name okay" Mum said.

"Alright mum bye I love you so much be safe okay mum" I said getting out of the car.

When I got out of the car mum open the trunk so I can get my luggage.

After that I waved goodbye to my mum and then she drove off.

I went inside the Airport and waited for my flight to be called.

Flight 305 To Los Angeles California Will now be boarding .

I heard from the speakers. I got up and gave my ticket to the lady and went to the plane.

This will be a long Journey. ☺.