Chapter 29: FNAF SL - Night 4

"Back at Adventure Bay, it was now daytime. Something seemed a little off, the fact that it was so peaceful there somebody was not waking the others up. By the time, they all usually slept for about 15 minutes well... Some of them slept for almost about 30 minutes. After eating their breakfast and playing around for a bit outside, they were expecting Chase to come out of his puphouse."

Zuma: Dudes

Skye: Ahem

Zuma: And dudette... Something seems a little off

Marshall: What do you mean?

Zuma: Do you think Chase is still asleep in there from doing his night guard stuff or something?

Rubble: Maybe he's still sleeping, can we go check on him?

Rocky: I mean, if we want to but we can wait just a little bit

Skye: Well Chase didn't wake us up today, maybe he was just tired

Marshall: Yeah, probably. You know how he is from being at that restaurant

Skye: Yeah I guess your right

Zuma: Well, we might as well wait. That's the only thing we could do right now, so what game should we play next to see if Chase will be awake?

Skye: How about Duck Duck Goose?

Rocky: Sure, but don't think about cheating Skye like you did last time

Skye: Of course.... Of course.. I won't cheat at all Rocky

Rocky: Good, because everytime your goose we always have to see you in midair with your wings up

Zuma: But your lucky you can't catch us when one of us is goose when we tap on you

Skye: Okay okay, I get it. Can we start now?

Rubble: Sure

"They all gathered up in a circle except for Skye who was goose since it was her idea to play, what they didn't know was that Skye had her wings out already."

Skye: Okay, ready?

All: Ready

Skye: Good, now let's get started

"As she went around, she kept on jumping and touching their heads while yelling out "Duck". She went on and on until she got to Rocky and yelled out "Goose", she used her wings quickly to fly up a little higher so Rocky wouldn't touch her."

Rocky: No fair, again Skye?

Skye: *Giggles then flies down* I'm only joking, ruff! *Wings goes back inside of the pup-pack* Just wanted to see your reaction, and it was priceless

Rocky: Of course it was...

"They all chuckled even Rocky and Skye as the others were watching them running around, after playing for some more minutes they were hoping for Chase to come out of his puphouse. Apparently not..."

Marshall: Is Chase awake yet?

Rubble: I don't think he's awake yet, he could be late eating his breakfast

Marshall: I'm gonna go check on him, I'll be right back *Leaves*

"After he got out of the circle, he went to check up on Chase by knocking on his door. He went to see if he heard anything but apparently not, he yelled out his name while he was still knocking on the door trying to wake him up. Once again, he heard nothing. His door wasn't unlocked and he was about to come in, he looked inside and saw nothing."

Marshall: Chase? *Looks around* Wait, is that Skye's bathing cap?

*Please stand by*

Marshall: Why would he even keep that in there? Eh, oh well. I guess he's not in here *Leaves but stops and thinks*