demons boy

Tanjiro is just sitting out side in the moonlight near a lake as he stairs at the moon he hears a sound coming from behind you he turns and and sees a dog he pets it and it goes on back into the bushes(this is a wholesome moment to me right now)out of nowhere tanjiro blacks out all of a sudden he wakes up and he noticed that he's hand's where chaned up he saw a door open and he saw muzan he yelled why am I hear. And he said you are mine as he Mumble to himself. Tanjiro yelled what did you say. And muzan got closer tanjiro close his mouth. And muzan said aww muzan takes off tanjiro's shirt tanjiro starts to get scared he said what are you doin and Muzan did not say anything back he.(DISCLAIMER SMUT COMING UP SO LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE 18+ SH!T)

Muzan starts to lick tanjiro's body as tanjiro begs him to stop muzan gets turns on even more he bites Tanjiro's neck tanjiro:ahh~ stop~ muzan ignore's him and muzan started to kiss tanjiro tanjiro:mmm~ muzan tacks this as a chance and he slips in his tongue into tanjiro's mouth.

Tanjiro beging to moan really loudly as muzan hade been fully naked and tanjiro was to muzan began to slid in his dick (I do not like saying this I am having second hand embarrassment)

Tanjiro beg's muzan to pull it out but muzan didn't listen he started slow and he began to pick up the speed and tanjiro was moaning tanjiro:ahh~ pull it out~ ah stop~ muzan said call him daddy tanjiro thought it would make him stop so tanjiro tired of call muzan daddy and muzan went harder and faster. Tanjiro knew he wasn't going to be able to walk the next day.(time skip because I am lazy so it's the next day)

Tanjiro makes up he tries to sit up but he can't he new muzan was going too hard.

Me: I am ending it here because this is too embarrassing and it's like 10:00 right now and I'm tired so I'm going to get off here peace. Part two whenever I get ready to make it.