"CHAPTER ONE"

Me and Amber continue to make-out on her couch, until I pull away. Her hands move under my shirt ready to take it off. Then, her lips attach to my neck. I laugh at her.

"I have to go, Amber." It was late in the day, already dark outside. "You know how my aunt gets." I say referring to how protective my aunt was. Amber pulls away groaning.

"Just a few more minutes." She pleads on my lap.

"I seriously can't." I huff. She gets off of me, sitting next to me on her couch.

"Fine. Next time you come over we're having sex." Amber demands. I scoff at her words and stand up.

"I'll see you at school." I kiss her cheek. She follows me throughout her house, until we get to the front door.

"Text me tonight." Amber mumbles to me. I nod with a smile, and I open her front door.

-

"Where have you been?" I see Sid sitting on the couch.

"Honey, lets chill out. Its only eight." Derek replies by her.

"Sorry. I was with Amber." I shut the front door locking it.

"See hon, she was with her girlfriend."

"Still doesn't mean you can stay out later. You could've been hurt—"

"But she wasn't." Mark argues.

"Right. Im gonna go to my room now. Sorry, again." I walk through the living room, then down the hall way.

"Y/n!" Tatum shouts walking over to me.

"Hey, Tatum." I smile at her. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" I look at the six year old.

"Mom said I could stay up thirty minutes later!" She says excitedly.

"Thats cool. Im gonna go to my room now." I give her another light smile. She nods then runs off to her room. Then, walking into my room, closing the door. I already see a message from Amber.

'gonna head to bed. Goodnight i love you'

'I love u more' I smile as I send the text. I start stripping off my clothes tossing them else where in my room. Sliding open my chores searching for my pjs.

-

"That was Sam." Wes takes his phone away from his ear.

"She's coming?" Amber sits up a bit more. We both sit on the top of the wooden bench, her in my lap. Mindy looks up.

"Yeah."

"Watch everything get worst." Amber looks annoyed. I look at Mindy confused, but she just shrugs.

"Listen all Im saying is with everything going on right now I think we should take our relationship to the next most intimate level." Chad walks up to us, with Liv. They both sit on the bench across from me and Amber.

"He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request." Liv explains.

"It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose. You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are." Chad replies.

"Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend."

"And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." They both smile at each other.

Amber gags leaning into me even more.

"Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" She laughs.

"You actually bring up a very good point—I mean, Y/n..have you and Amber had sex yet?"

"Yes—" Amber hits my shoulder. "I mean no." She hits my shoulder again. "..maybe..?" She rolls her eyes.

"Anyways, don't do it Liv. There's a psycho out there." Wes argues. "You make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS."

"And this is why you don't have a girlfriend, Wes." I scoff.

"Why because Im safe?" He rolls his eyes.

"Because you're annoying." Amber replies for me.

"Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun." Chad says. Slight goosebumps form on my arm when I hear Taras name.

"Im sure she's asking everybody. I mean, ghost-face is back."

"The press still isn't saying ghost-face." Mindy adds.

"My mom doesn't want to cause a panic."

"It'll get out by the second or third killing."

"Jesus, Mindy, there wasn't a first killing Tara's alive." Amber looks at Mindy disgusted.

"That means she could still die." Mindy shrugs.

"What the fuck?" I say.

"Or the killer could come back for her."

"Fuck! Mindy, come on." Chad also says.

"Im just telling you, arm up, okay?" Wes looks at all of us. "Pepper spray, check. Taser, check—"

"Girlfriend repellent, check." Amber interrupts. We all laugh at her joke.

"Nice, thank you." Wes mutters.

"Oh, shit is that..Vince?" Liv looks somewhere behind us.

"Wait, the creep you hooked up with last summer?" We see a guy leaning on a car.

"Yeah, he worked with me and Tara." Yet again, goosebumps form when I hear her name.

"He worked with Tara?" I ask.

"He's been stalking my Instagram the last couple weeks, posting the creepiest shit." Liv tells us. Mindy takes a picture of him.

"Probably time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw." Chad holds up his arms showing his biceps.

"That's the worst thing a straight man could do, and you just did it." Mindy sighs.

"Also not a good idea to incite violence in front of the sheriff." Liv adds. "Looks like he's leaving. Thanks anyway, boys." Ambers eyes fall to Chads bruise on his bicep.

"Hm, Tara says she fought back hard. You've got bruises."

"From football practice." Chad defends.

"Sure." Amber rolls her eyes. She takes my arm wrapping it around her waist.

"Tara's awake. She just texted." Wes speaks up, looking at his phone. "Im going to the hospital. You guys coming?" He stands up. We all say yes, except for Liv, saying she couldn't.

-