Prologue

Guys there's thunder I'm going to break down crying someone send help

"Hmm... What's that smell ?"

The soft smell lingering in the air got Saffy to somehow get out of her bed, and slowly walk toward the kitchen, where the other girls were already seated around a marbled counter, while Kasumi was doing the cooking, her beautiful hair sliding down her back, as she was assisted by Miwa who was trying to cut vegetables without cutting her finger off.

"Good morning sleepy head. I made you a drink, it's on the counter if you'd like to have a sip." Nina greeted her friend with a grin, slightly tapping her shoulder as a hi, before rushing to the balcony with a bucket of water in hand, to make it easier to water her plants for about just a few weeks.

"Hmm this is really good~" E smiled, as she put her fork in her mouth, the sliced pancake melting on her tongue, as she took her sweet time savoring it.

"Hurry up and eat Saff'. We're going to be late." Hiori mentioned, lifting her glass to her lips and taking a sip of Nina's homemade special drink.

"Late ? What for ?" Saffy asked, as she dragged a chair for herself and sat down, taking a sip of her own drink before planting her fork in the plate Mia had just passed to her as she helped Miwa who was still struggling.

"Did you forget already ? We're going back to school." Nakano said, smiling brightly, her locks floating in motion as she was going back and forth to gather her stuff.

"School... SCHOOL ?" Saffy looked down at her outfit. She was still in her Pajamas. Oh no.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out." Sky grinned, dragging Saffy along with her back to her room, Moon trailing close behind.
They both went through the closet together, looking for the perfect outfit for Saffy, before handing it to her and pushing her toward the bathroom. As soon as she was changed in these comfortable clothes (she had to thank her two friends for that, clearly a great choice), she brushed her hair, and joined them in the living room.

"Ready to go ?" Lou asked, her eyes dazzling with excitement as she was looking forward to meeting new people, but also looking forward to all the different activities. Her hair was tied neatly, and she was clutching onto her backpack. She simply couldn't wait.

" Well, if everyone's ready, here we go." Hiori laughed, juggling with her car keys.

This was truly going to be a great day.