[1]

Still thundering sobs
So in case you don't get it each chapter will focus on one person in particular.
Prologue was Saffy but she'll get another one soon since Prologue was short.

“What the actual frick is this shi-”

It was currently 8 am. Somehow, after Hiori had parked the car, Nina managed to let her eyes wander around the place, and as she spotted a garden, she couldn't help but walk through it, enjoying the scent of the freshly watered grass.

But, now that she thought about it, she did tell her friends to have a look around the school and they left ahead of her. And now, guess what. She was completely lost. Top it of, it's raining, greaaat.

As she walked through the large corridors, various students staring at her while she passed them by in a flash, she desperately searched for the board where they indicated which class you were in. As she finally found it, she spotted her friends, looking through it.

“We're all in the same class ! Let's goooo” Miwa and Mia danced hands in hands, twirling around while giggling like little kids.

“I hope we can make some new friends too !” Nakano smiled, eyeing her name that was in the middle of the column.

“The name above yours sounds a bit weird.” Saffy stated, pointing at a name : Itona.

A coughing sound resonated behind their backs. A guy with a bandana and  silver like hair stood there, staring at them with a menacing glare. His student ID, dangling from his neck, read the name 'Itona'.

“Ooooor, they could be nice.” Saffy fake coughed, as suddenly, arms wrapped around her and Nakano's shoulders, Nina's head popping in the middle of them.

“I finally found you ! You have no idea how all these corridors look exactly the same I swear. So... Who am I with ?” the female asked, her usual grin still plastered on her face as she winked at them.

“We're all together, so no need to worry.” Kasumi stated, a soft smile tugging on her lips.

“I can't wait to start. There's still 30 minutes left. Shall we head towards the first class and look around once we get there ?” Lou asked, while the others nodded.

“That's a great idea, let's head off.” Moon said, adjusting her jacket.

“What's our first class ?” Sky asked, going through her backpack to find the program.

“My personal favorite. PE.” Nina smiled. “Off we go~”

And a few steps later, they were standing in front of the gym.

“We're a bit early, perhaps we should wai-” E started, but was cut by Nina pushing the door open, penetrating inside.

“Okay nevermind forget it that's a nice plan as well.” E finished.