New town..

Straight to the story? 🤷‍♀️ yep

Y/N POV

Mom and dad decided to move their business to another town where apparently there's a lot of request, they said we could stay in this town for as long as we want and that I will be going to school there too. I thought about it a few times, new town, new friends, new people to kill.. It's a cool town and it's pretty cold, I do enjoy the cool a lot.

We got into the car, we said bye to our neighbors and drove off to our new town. The ride was boring, but of course I had my music and I had time to sleep, even time to practice a few knife tricks since there was nobody in the road,but us so I took the chance.

Time skip brought to you by a biscuit

We arrived at our new town, I looked around and saw a lot of people, there was lots of stuff going on, this is going to be a crazy town I guess. We pulled up to our house and we got off the car, I saw 4 kids standing there talking and one of them turned their head to look at me. He had an orange parka on and ocean blue eyes, he tapped his friends shoulder who had a green hat and red curly hair, when he turned around I saw his emerald green eyes, they were pretty. The rest of them turned around, there was this fat ugly kid and a raven haired boy with blue eyes too, they waved at me and I waved back with a smile. Maybe ll'l make friends here, not like in the other town where everyone stayed away because I beat up some kid that tried to bully me. I think I sent him to the hospital, but it's his fault and it doesn't matter. I turned around and walked inside the house, I looked around for a few minutes before running upstairs. There was at least 4 rooms, obviously I'm picking the seconds biggest since my parents always love the biggest room.

I looked around and found the room, it was perfect enough for all my stuff, maybe ll'l get a little bit of space. I went back downstairs and saw my parents bringing in the boxes, I saw that guy with the orange parka helping them, I smiled and walked up to them. I started helping with the boxes "Hey! What's your name pretty girl?" I heard a voice behind me, I jumped and turned around blushing to see who it was, it was the boy with the orange parka "I-l'm y/n, y/n l/n" I said, "what's yours?" I added. "I'm Kenny McCormick nice to meet ya!" He said "nice to meet you too! Hope we can be friends." I said, he nodded "McCormick are you flirting with my daughter?" I heard my dad say "No sir! Just complementing her!" Kenny said then turned back to helping with the boxes. I got the stuff from inside the car, and went inside and up my room, I heard someone follow form behind, but I didn't really care.

I put the stuff in a corner and turned around to see Kenny "hey your dad said this box goes to your room, I didn't know where it was so I just followed you" Kenny said "yup, just put it in the corner" I said, he nodded and put the box in the corner next to the other stuff "thank you for bringing the box for me!" I said, he turned to me "of course! Anything or for the prettiest girl in town!" He said, I blushed slightly "MCCORMICK!" I heard my dad yell from down the hallway "SORRY SIR!" Kenny said, he sighed "ll'l go get a few more boxes ig" he said and walked to the door. I shook my head and started opening the box to set up my room.

The good thing is that my uncle came to our house before we came with all the stuff and set up my bed for me, I'm pretty happy about it since I can't really build it myself, but yea. I saw on my bed and layed down, I was really tired from all the box carrying and stuff, I wanted to shut my eyes, but I remembered that I still had a few boxes to takes up to my room that my dad assigned me especially because he doesn't want Kenny to do all the work of course. Dad said he's paying him because he wants to, he's giving him 1,000 bucks, since we're rich it's not really a big amount for us. I went down the hall to go downstairs to keep helping and saw Kenny going up the stairs with one of my boxes, I moved aside and let him pass then made my way all the way downstairs.