𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 💟

𝐕𝟑 𝐄𝟏

JS -

How embarrassing. Dads just drove into the bollard.

"Dad what the actual fuck? Why did you do that!" I ask my dad, shouting at him getting more annoyed with him by the minute.

"I- well i couldn't see!" He argues back to me.

"You're fucking driving keep your eyes on the road next time and try not kill your daughters!" I huff and unbuckle my seatbelt and leave the car. Effy stayed put.

"Listen here young lady!" Dad says while attempting to get out of the drivers seat, hitting his head on the top of the car on his way. I snort, but cover it with a cough.

"Was that fucking funny I take it!" Dad angrily says, pointing at me.

"Was a bit yeah" i say, unbothered. Leaning against the car door beside my sister while she has her arm hanging out the window holding a fag.

"How the fuck did that happen? Where the fuck did that come from-" dad starts, turning to an older lady beside him. "You saw that, didn't you? Did you?! Did you see it!"

"Dad, leave her alone!" I shout to my dad. The poor old lady was only walking by.

"Uh. I don't know. You drove into the bollard" she says. At least she's honest about it?

"I did not! The fucking bike jumped out in front of me!" Dad argues with the old lady, but i zone out staring at my shoes, moving my feet around borderline as I lean against the car.

I feel my sister tap my forearm, i turn my head to her. She gestures subtly to the space infront of us.

"What is it?" I ask, while taking the cig dangling her fingers and placing it in my mouth.

"Someone likes what he sees" she smirks, gesturing to a group of boys sitting a little away from us beside a snack van.

I look away from my sister towards them. There were three boys. One had gorgeous curly hair, the other had a red hat on- nice hat to be fair. Before acknowledging the other boy, I turned to my sister. The boy in the red hat seemed to have an eye for her.

"Red hat boy seems to like what he sees" i wink at her, and she smiles and look down to her legs. Is she hiding her blush?

I turn back around to see the next boy. He was wearing a red top. He's.. he's irresistible. His eyes were noticeable from where I'm standing, and he has an ear piercing.

I turn back to effy, her eyes seem to be fixated on the red hat boy. I smile at her and turn my head back to the three boys. Only to see two of them.

"Huh?" I mumble to myself.

"Jasmine, you saw the bike didn't you?" Dad walks over to me, the old woman behind him.

"Bike? I don't know what you're talking about, dad" i say. The old lady smirks behind him.

"But you- you!-"

"What- what happened?" The previous boy wearing red stumbles towards us. He has blood down the side of his face, his hand holding onto the side of his head like he's in pain.

Smart.

Effy smirks at me, nudging my arm.

"Is that your bike, you fucking idiot?" Dad storms towards the unknown boy.

Effy and I giggle to each other, as I adjust my bag on my shoulder.

"I was signalling. You- you just kept coming, man!" The boy defends himself. Is that ketchup?

"I didn't even see you, for Pete's sake!"

I look back over to the other two boys, the one who likes my sister smiles lightly at me, holding the bottle of ketchup and pointing at it. I couldn't help but laugh to myself. I think we will be good friends.

The boy beside him seemed sweet too.

"I was trying to make you see me. You just kept coming, man!" The red top boy defends himself shouting at my dad.

"No you didn't!" Dad turns to me. "You saw him. Didn't you?"

"Nope. Dad, it was your fault!" I lie. I coudk t help it. I love to annoy my dad.

"What the fuck!!" He angrily yells.

"That's bollocks, young man-" he turns back to the boy he 'hit'

"No! You just ran straugjt though me. You've fucked my bike!"

"No that is not right!" Dad defends himself again. The boy in red is slouched over, holding onto his 'sore head'

"Perhaps we should call the police?" The boy shrugs, catching my eye for a second.

Dads face turns into panic. "No, no, no! There's no need for that. I'm sure we can sort this out. Let me buy you a new bike" dad tried to hand the boy money, but his eyes were fixated on mine as I blow out the smoke of Effy cig.

"Coke on. Take it!" He was ignoring dad at this rate. His face was stuck on mine, i smirked at him. I sworn I saw him smirk.

"Take it. Have the fuckinf lot!"dad threw the money directly into his hand. This made the boy losten. "Forgive and forget, yes? FORGIVE AND FORGET!"

The boy laughed, shocked at how mental my dad is. Holding the money in his hands.

"Should we go? I don't wanna listen to dad any longer"I suggest to my sister. She nods, i step away and open the car door for her.

She steps out do the car and links her arm with mine. "Aren't you a genteel man" she jokes, laughing.

"Gentleman? Thanks eff" I giggle to myself, adjusting my bag on my shoulder with my other hand.

Just before we leave, i approach the boy in red. Effy unliks my arm and waits for me.

I stand directly infront him, our chests inches away from each others. I admire the 'blood' on his face, noticing him smirking at me. I look in his eyes and gently drag my ring finger down the side of his face and suck the ketchup from my finger.

"Sweet" was all I said. Before he could even reply, I walk away. I walk to effy as her arm is reached out, we link arms again and walk towards college. My skirt and her t shirt dress riding up due to the wind on the way. I felt the boys eyes burning out bodies as we walked.

"Jas, do you think they're going where we are?" Ef asks, smoking her cig, looking to the distance infront of her.

I turn my head around. Looking at the three boys especially the one in red. He sent me a wink and I smiled to myself, turning around to face my sister again while walking to college. 
"He- they are now"

JC -

"Dad says some things are best left to imagination" JJ says, while staring at the two mysterious girls arses. JJ and Freddie are fixated on the one in fishnets. But me.. the one in the black skirt is gorgeous. Just my type. The skirt snatched her arse in the right way. Her top, you can see her bo-

"Cook?" Freddie grabs my attention.

"Hm?" I turn to the pair.

"So you think they're going where we are?" Freddie asks, eyeing the girls walking away.

"She is now"