𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 💟

JS -

"What's surf and turf, Jas?" Pandora asks. Pandora is mine and Effy's friend.  She's bubbly- the opposite to effy and i. Her hair was in uneven bunches, wearing her hair and beauty uniform.

"It's sex, panda" i say while blowing the smoke out from my mouth, throwing the cig on the floor and stepping on it.

"Wow! We'll have a whizzee time at this college, ain't we, guys? I'm definitely gonna have surf and turf ASAP! Mum says boys only want one thing so my plan is to give it to them lots of times-"

I stopped listening to panda rambling on. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl a lot. But sometimes I just can't focus on her rambling.

I look to my right and see a red head girl, wearing a hideous cheetah print skirt and a black tank top with her pink bra on show. A group of girls surrounding her like she's the queen.

"For Christ sake, Ems, come on you loser!" The red head yells to another red head girl. Oh, twins.

"Oh" effy mumbles, feeling sorry for the other girl.

The other twin who I now know as Ems, was wearing blue shorts and tights, and a white and red blouse with a grey cardigan and yellow bag. Her outfit was better than the meaner twin. I just don't think I'm gonna like her. But who knows, first impressions don't always mean everything. Right?

"Right. You hate her" i say towards pandora.

"Who do i hate, Jasmine?" She asks, totally oblivious. Like usual.

"We'll let you know" Effy answers for me, taking my hand and making em stand up with her.

"Right. Let's get this party started" effy says, linking onto my arm holding me close. Eff and I have always been like this in public. When her anxiety gets bad, she doesn't like to show it. She just wants me to be close to her.

"Do you what a lolly?" Pandora asks, to none of us in particular.

'No" effy says. Blankly.

Pandas face drops slightly. I sigh. "I'll have one, panda" i smile at the girl.

"Whizzer! Here's cherry- I know it's your favourite" she grins, handing me a lolly.

"You know me too well, Panda Pops"

-

As the three of us sat down waiting for the assembly to begin, panda turns to me.

"Jasjas, that boy over there's smiling at you" she whispers, unable to hide her smile.

I turn my head and look behind me, low and behold it's the boy from this morning. Ketchupy boy.

He smirks at me and raises an eyebrow. I look him up and down, and turn to face my sister.

"What do you think of the other boy?" I ask her, while lifting my leg to re-tie my lace.

"He's cute" was all she said.

"Do you think maybe they'll surf and turf me?" Panda asks me. Oh innocent panda.

"I'll ask, hun" i smile to my friend.

"Bonkers!"

Some strange music began to play. "Here we go, ladies" i mutter to the two girls beside me.

4 teachers strut in- Doug is there. Oh how I love Doug, I know him from Tony. We've met a few times. Let's just say, he's not a big fan of Effy.

Welcome to round view college. A meeting place for young people.