=Prologue=

=Jake Sully POV=

The forest of pandora holds many dangers, but the most dangerous thing about pandora, is that you can grow to love her too much.

We sing the song cords to remember our loved ones that have passed. Each bead is a story of our lives. A bead for the birth of our son and daughter.

Neteyam and Sätsiyì

A bead for our adopted daughter Kiri, born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery.

A bead for their first communion with Eywa. The people say that we live in Eywa and Eywa lives in us.

The great mother holds all her children deeply in her heart.

Happiness is simple, and who would have thought a jarhead like me could've cracked the code. Before I new it we had five.

Neteyam, Sätsiyì, Kiri, Lo'ak, and Tuktirey.

When we send the sky people back to earth a few stayed. The science guys who were loyal to the na'vi.

Then there was Spider, he was to young for a cyro capsule. Orphaned by the war he was raised by the science guys. He wasn't apart of our family, he was like a stray cat, just always around, and inseparable from our kids.

To Neytiri he will always be an alien. One of them.

It took a few years to get the na'vi language through my thick skull, but now when I hear it might as well be English.

It goes by fast.

Like a dream.

Happiness is simple, but date night. Time away from the kids is just a whole other level.

The thing about happiness is that it can vanish in a heartbeat....

A new star in the night. It can only mean one thing...Ships decelerating....

The sky people are returning.

———————————————————————————————————————————————