=Chapter 1=

My name is Sätsiyì. I was named after my moms sister. A beautiful fierce woman.

I am the daughter of two great warriors that led the na'vi against the sky people. Jake Sully. A man who was once human that learned to live and breathe as one of the people. He was Toruk Makto. Rider of the last shadow. When the people faced destruction he gathered them, fought against the sky people ,and with the blessing of Eywa he won.

I am the daughter of Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite.She fought to protect the people. She is a great warrior, and a great kind hearted mother to her children.

Among the Na'vi twins can be a rare thing so when I was born minutes after my brother Lo'ak, there was a great celebration. The Na'vi believe that children that share the same womb both share a connection stronger than any other. It was true, to a point. Growing up Lo'ak and I were stuck to each other like glue. We both shared our fathers steaming hot temper. However I was blessed with my mothers wisdom. Which resulted in me being able to control my anger to a certain level.

I grew up well loved, and protected. I befriended a Na'vi named Mateyri.

She was one of the people I would hang out with all day. There was never a dull moment with me and Mateyri. Even when we got into trouble for wondering off a bit too far we still would laugh about the situation. One day we found a hidden cove not to far from home tree but hidden well enough that our siblings wouldn't find us. Mateyri has a younger sister named Elfì and she and Tuk both liked to follow us around trying to annoy us until we could rip our ears off with how much they talked.