bio/chapter 1

(before you read this I saw someone .Ame this but didn't finish it so I am finishing it for them cause it been a year and they haven't updated so yea👍🏼)

name: y/n (yes you look like evior you can keep the beard if you want)

age:23

dragon: evolved night fury(more powerful than toothless)
dragon name:midnight

girlfriend name: Astrid (astrid is older is this so she is not getting with hiccup)

brother:hiccup

farther:stoick

mother:valaka

HICCUP POV
"This is berk."
Giant, dark waves crashed against the sea sacks that surrounded a small, but quaint island. A thick layer of fog covered every inch of it's coast, not letting it's residents see beyond their field of view.
"It's twelve days north of hopeless, and freezing death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery."
Scattered around the untamable, rough sea's, were large statues, their faces mean and scary as the lit torches in their wide mouths blazed. ©
"My village. In a word 'sturdy'. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new."
Pushing past the thick fog, a small village could be seen. Multiple hand build houses were stacked all around the island as well as some farms that had sheep, chickens, and bores. Up on top of a small hill, a flock of sheep roamed around within their fenced off area, munching on the grass they walk on. "We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunset. the only problems are the pests."
Suddenly one of the sheep was picked up by a giant, black claws gripping onto him tightly as he wailed loudly for his friends to help him. His fellow sheep friends however, just stared blankly at the spot where his friend used to be before trotting over and eating the grass that his friend had been eating previously at this point they got used to it over time.
"You see, most places have mice, or mosquitos we have..."
A small looking boy with short brown hair furrowed his eyebrows, his ears picking up on the sound of screaming coming from outside of her house as she walked towards the front door. Reaching for the door handle, the boy pulled the door open in a grunt, his eyes widening as a large beast swooped down in the front of he door, growling menacingly at him.
Letting out a gasp, the boy quickly slammed the door shut, feeling the heat of the beast blast as it hit the wooden door the girl was hiding behind. "Dragons."
The boy breathed out. Sucking in a deep breath before opening the door again and sprinting out of her house.
"Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings, we have stubbornness issues."
"My name's Hiccup."
Hiccup jogged down his steps, his fur covered boots slapping against the ground as he looked around the chaos that surrounded him. Letting out another gasps, hiccup slid to a stop as a Viking was tossed down in front of him.
"Great name, I know. But it's not the worst."
Covering his head with his hands, hiccup continued to run through the village, dodging swinging axe's and fire breathing dragons. Running forward, hiccup ducked under a log of wood that two Viking's were running by with causing them to stumble and fall down, dropping the heavy object. The two Viking's glared at him and shook their heads disapprovingly before resuming their task.
"Parents believe that a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that."
After hearing the loud thud behind him he turned around, his eyes widening at the mess he had created, other Viking's who were running past him, bumped into him roughly. Turning away from the mess, hiccup tried to push his way through the crowd before a rocky looking dragon swooped down and shot the ground in front of him, causing another Viking to be thrown at him, knocking him to the ground as he landed on top of him. "Ahhh! Mornin!" He yelled, holding his axe above his head before he got off him, tackling a dragon to the ground.