Chapter 3: A PLAN

JIN'S POV

After a few minutes later,I reached my house.

I went into my room as I went into my house.

I laid on ny bed,thinking whether I should confess or not.

"Erghh! Should I confess or not?!" I asked myself in a loud tone.

Then,I decided to called my old friend,Namjoon for some advice.

I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" A voice came through the phone.

"Hey,Namjoon. Long time no see,bro." I said and I kindda miss him since he had moved to L.A. with his family.

"Yeah. Long time no see you too,dude. So,why did call me?" Namjoon asked through the phone.

"Um...actually...I've fallen for a girl. She's a Japanese girl." I answered.

"Wow! God for you,man!" Namjoon said happily.

"Yeah,but,the problem is...I don't know if I should confess to her or not." I asked.

"You should confess to her. I mean,c'mon! You're not even under age now and this is the most suitable time for you to confess to her,man!"

Namjoon answered. I thought for a while. Maybe he's right. I'm not under
age now.

"Okay...thanks for the advice and the suggestion too,bro." I thanked.

"No prob,bro,and good luck for your confession." Namjoon said and supported me for my confession.

"Thanks." I thanked him and planted a smile on my face.

We ended up our call.

I sighed and said, "Huh...Okay,then,I guess it's not too late or early now. It's time,Jin!"

I'll just wear a simple clothing which is,a thin jacket,a pair of long jeans,a long sleeved black shirt and a pair of 'Converse' sneakers.

Then,I went to my bed and took my phone. I texted Yuki.

"Hey Yuki^^. Can you go to the 'Sakura Garden' tomorrow at 8:00 p.m.? Just wait in the garden and I'll find you. Please come,okay?"

I sent the text and waited for a few minutes for a reply.

YUKI'S POV

I was reading a novel until I heard my phone rang. I saw a message and it was from Jin.

I read the message and replied him back.

"Okay^^,no prob."

"Why did he want to see me tomorrow at night? Hmm...?" I asked myself.

"Wait a sec! Is he asking me out for a date?! Yes!! What am I going to wear? Let's see what I have in the wardrobe!"

I said excitedly as I open my wardrobe. I picked a thin sweater,a shawl,a white T-shirt, a pair of jeans and brown boots.

I'm just so happy that I finally can make out with the boy that I liked.

I went to my bed and laid down. I was so super excited for tomorrow.

Then,I fell asleep.