Chapter 2: Walking Together...

JIN's POV

Yuki pulled my hand tightly and we ran
together until we reached under a tree.

The tree was filled with sakuras everywhere. All the flowers were pink in
colour.

"Wow! It's beautiful here. Don't you think? Oh! And look at the sakuras. Aren't they beautiful?" Yuki said while touching

the sakuras. My heart melted when I look at her smile. I couldn't stop staring at her very beautiful face.

"Umm...hello?? Jin,are you staring at me again??" Yuki asked while waving her hand to me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'm just...eii...ah...used to it. Yeah! I used to stare at people. Hehehe..." I said while rubbing my hair.

"Hahaha! It's okay,Jin." Yuki said while tapping my shoulders and smile at me.

"Thanks." I thanked and gave her a bright smile.

"OMG! His smile is killing me! Oh,Jin! Stop it! You've made my heart melted!" Yuki thought in her mind.

"Oh,you're welcome,Jin. Heheh." Yuki answered.

"Well,let's walk together,shall we?" I asked.

"Okay!" Yuki agreed.

Then,we walked together. We talked about ourselves and we laughed at each other too.

I can tell that the way she laugh is cute. I love her smile,her attitude,the cuteness of her face,her beauty and her everything.

I can tell that I'm falling for her. When will I confess?

Then,we stopped walking. We stood under a tall,big tree filled with sakuras,but all of them were purple in colour.

"Oh wow! It's peaceful here..."Yuki said.

I just nodded. Then,I tried to reach my hand to Yuki's hand.

Unfortunately,I didn't manage to reach her hand,'cause she talked and her hand

that I'm trying to reach pointed to the scenery.

"Hey,Jin! Look at the scenery! It is so beautiful! Wow!" Yuki said.

"Just like you." I said and closed my mouth. I didn't even know why did I said that.

"Huh?" Yuki said and a shocked look plastered on her face.

"What did he just say?!" Yuki thought in her mind.

"Uh...nothing! I just said that the scenery is beautiful too." I said and rubbed my neck.

"Oh...okaayy?" Yuki said.

Then,there was an awkward silence.

"Um...actually,how old are you?"
I asked,just to break the silence.

"I'm 18. You?" Yuki asked politely.

"I'm 23. I know I'm old right?" I answered and laughed a bit.

"Old? You're old?! Honestly,when I met you just now,I thought you were 19 or

something. Oh yeah,although you're 23,but still,you look young and cute."

Yuki said while pinching my cheeks.

I just smiled and I can feel my stomach is full of butterflies.

Then,Yuki let go off her hand from pinching my cheeks.

"Hey,we should go back now. It's getting late now. Maybe we can meet each other
again tomorrow,right?" Yuki said and I just nodded.

"Yeah. Okay! Let's go then." I said.

"Together?" Yuki asked.

"Yes. Can we?" I asked.

"Of course!" Yuki answered.

"Okay! C'mon,let's go!" I said and pulled Yuki's hand.

We ran all the path long and we laughed too. I can see Yuki was smiling happily.

My heart beated so fast and it beated about a thousand times fast. Eh! No,no,no. A hundred thousand times.

Is it? Oh,I don't know!

We ran and ran and ran until we reached the entrance of the garden.

"Phew! You really are a fast runner,man! Good for you!" Yuki said while giving thumbs ups to me.

I just smiled and thanked her and she just smiled back.

"Well,it's nice to meet you. Wanna meet again tomorrow?" Yuki asked.

"Sure!" I answered.

"Okay!" See ya tomorrow,New Friend!"
Yuki said and waved goodbye as she walked back home.

"Bye and see ya tomorrow too,Yuki!" I said and waved. Then,I walked home.