𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ♡ • danny johnson pt2

| 𝘎𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌!𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘠 𝘑𝘖𝘏𝘕𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘟 𝘍𝘌𝘔!𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙
| SMUT |
| dom!Danny Johnson x sub!fem!reader, p in v, unprotected sex, oral m receiving, spanking, filming, breaking and entering, stalking  and more (i'll update this when tumblr fixes the bug it has)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Opening your nightstand drawer and pushing around the junk that you throw in there from time to time, finally finding what you were looking for.

It was a little damaged, the corners bent and a piece of the left corner ripped. You stared at the picture, one hand playing with the hem of your panties. the same ones he was using in the picture, of course, now they were clean. All the DNA that covered them was now stripped away and gone.

You haven't heard from him in weeks, the sexual encounters you've had after that day seemed dry and didn't really hold your interest. Your job was even more boring, being a secretary at the Roseville gazette was not the most entertaining job but you do get a few laughs from your coworkers, especially jed, he'd come to your desk a lot to joke around and ask if you had heard things around the office, he loved hearing your gossip since people often thought you and him were the type to tell their secrets too since you both had an inviting aroma, you liked hearing the drama he had to tell which left you both giggling.

Two of your work friends invited you to drinks at walleyes, this was something unusual since the ghostface murders started so you agreed.

three shots in and holding who you think is tessa's bag, you were ready to go home and no matter how many people were hitting on you, you knew it wouldn't be what you wanted.

it was late and you were really not wanting to have a hangover on a work day, you couldn't call off if you wanted that vacation time in june.

you made sure tessa's bag got to her before leaving, your house wasn't too far and you were barely feeling the shots. you debated on grabbing food while you were out but decided not to since most places were closed and the only food that was super close to you was gas station food.

you pulled into your driveway, hurrying to get your house keys out of your bag before you turned off your car. you didn't know what it was but as soon as you shut your car door you had this eerie feeling, your house was the last on the street and then beside you were trees for miles so this feeling washed over you sometimes during late nights but this felt different.

making your way to your door while constantly looking behind you just in case was something you had been good at, stopping in front of your door, trying to find the right key.

your bag slid down from your shoulder onto your forearm, it knocked into your door making it creak open.

you knew damn well you locked your door.

your mind fought between it being him or it being someone else.

taking a deep breath, you walked in, not closing the door all the way. you walked towards your living room.

there sat ghostface, his gloved fingers tapping on the arm of the chair he sat in. you sat your bag on your couch, tossing your keys onto it.

"didn't think you were gonna come back," you said, you played with your hands nervously.

"i keep my promises, i gave you back your panties as much as i wanted to keep them didn't i?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

you let out a soft laugh and shook your head, "what took you so long?" you asked.

"can't spend all my time with you bunny, i'm a busy man and i came as soon as i was free" he said and shrugged. "but let's see if you keep your word since you were so cocky on the phone" he added as he spun the camcorder that sat on the table beside him.