𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝

A shock expression rested on my face, had I really gotten in? I glanced down at the things I was holding in my hands, a keycard and two papers. One was a paper I needed to fill out regarding my abilities, legend name, and outfit. The other was my apartment number, and other various information about the games.

I ran my fingers through my hair, before finally looking back at Natalie. The blonde was beaming, she looked so excited to see that I had made the cut.

"Wow- this is, just..."

She giggled; it was obvious I was amazed at the fact that I got in. Now it was just the matter if I would be good enough to fit the standards,

"I guess I should pick up my things."

She shook her head,

"No need, they most likely already had everything delivered."

'That quickly?' I thought, damn these people do not mess around. This was an amazing opportunity for me, I guess the only things I have to worry about are living up to being a legend and pleasing the audience and those in the games. I suppose that's easy enough, I got this.

"Let's head to Mirage's bar so you can meet everyone, yeah? Then I'll show you to your apartment."

I nodded, smiling excitedly.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

I believe Mirage is a fellow legend, I guess we'll see when I get there. She grabbed my hand leading me to the elevator. We arrived back on the main floor, where she led me outside to what seemed to be her car. I got into the passenger seat strapping in,

"It's not far from here."

She told me, turning on the radio and starting up the car.

I nodded as she pulled out of the lot, I looked out the window examining everything around me and taking in my surroundings. It truly was beautiful here, it was starting to get dark so I assumed that's why the legends were at the bar. It must be their hangout spot, and just as I thought that Natalie spoke almost reading my mind,

"Most of the legends hangout here at night, it's kind of our spot."

This was all so thrilling to me. It seems that although these people 'killed' each other for fun, they all still had a bond with each other, and I was excited to be a part of it. Maybe I'd finally feel not so alone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Natalie unbuckling her belt, were we already here? I unbuckled as well, stepping out of the car.

"Here goes nothing, are they nice?"

She nodded,

"Mostly, I'd steer clear of Revenant and Ash though. They aren't the friendliest, everyone else though will most likely be excited. They heard about a possible new legend, I'm not sure if they were told you've been accepted yet though."

"Ah, okay. Well, let's go now or never Haha."

I brushed off my shirt, almost to make sure there was nothing on it before stepping inside the spacious bar. The smell of booze, and the chatter of people hit me as soon as I opened the door. The place was very pleasant compared to the bar I worked at previously, pretty LED lights illuminating all around and the place was quite clean. I could get used to hanging out here, it's very welcoming.

"Come on, let me introduce you to Elliot."

She grabbed my hand pulling me up to the bar area, and a man stood behind it wiping off a glass. I assumed that was Elliot,