Part 2

(Fukase POV)

As I woke up from my sleep, everyone was there sleeping, except for Oliver. He wasn't in the room. I went to go get a drink of water or something to drink, and I saw Oliver sitting there, perfectly still, staring at me.

Oliver is kind, but he can be creepy, to say the least. Anyways, he striked a conversation out of the silence. 

"So," he started, "I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you, but are you in love? I heard you flirting with someone, but I wasn't paying attention to who." Oliver said. My face turned pale pink as I thought of him.. or them. Both of them.

"You're blushing." I was. Really much actually. About both of them, how could I not? Well, they're both dense and bad at flirting, but who's isn't? They are both so sweet and cute and- 

"Earth to Fukase?" Oliver asked as he waved a single hand in front of my face. "You ARE in love! Girl or boy?" He asked. 

"Boy." With an 's' 

"oh, is it someone I know?" Asked Oliver.

"Yeah."

"Is it my brother?" 

Oliver has a brother named Hio.

"No!"

"Is it.."

I tensed.

"Len?" He asked, Len was his cousin, so I wasn't surprised that Oliver guessed him. As a sigh of embarrassment came from my mouth, I said yes. "I knew it!" He celebrated. I got flustered, to say the least. "So," he started, "When are you going to ask him out?" 

"I don't know." I answered. I actually didn't know. 

"Remember," he advised, "it's never perfect. This isn't a movie. It'll never go perfectly." 

"Wow, Oliver, that's so much better." I said sarcastically.

 "You're welcome." He said happily. As he walked into the door outside, I started thinking about them again. Do I ask them out? How? Ugh. I hate life.

End of part two 

THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE OML