005 » accidental

-----------------chp 5accidental-----------------

-----------------
chp 5
accidental
-----------------

The teal haired boy walked into his class, sitting down on his usual seat as he unexpectedly waited for a familiar text to pop up on his screen. He wont admit it, but he may have not grown rather 'attached' to the number he has been texting to for the past few days.

Sighing once he realized how pathetic this was, as he just decided to draw whatever was on his mind on a paper he just got out of nowhere while waiting for the class to start.

Suddenly a girl came running into the classroom, rather 'loudly' that made her caught a lot of attention. He has never seen this girl before, did he not notice her for the longest time or something?

Prying his eyes off of her, as the said girl was apologizing for causing a ruckus. He then started to draw on his paper, again as the girl took a seat behind him. Not long after the professor walked in and started the class.

"pst! hey person in front of me!" the girl from earlier whispered yelled at me

I ignored her for she was bothering me too much, hopefully she gets the idea that i don't want to talk to her. But she keeps on bothering me until i reply to her.

"what?" i reply to her with a scowl on my face, annoyed with her constant whispering.

"hey you responded, that's good!" she said, a relived smile on her face.

"well can you please, PLEASE take notes for me? i'm just really sleepy i didn't sleep all night doing my assignment" she continued with a hopeful smile on her face. are you fucking serious right now?

"no." i say while turning back to pay attention to the professor.

"wait! please i'll uh.. i'll buy you almond tofu? there's this nice place that sells great almond tofu and it's not far from the school" she asked at me.

'huh almond tofu ?'

I thought while becoming slightly interested at her offer.

"where?" i asked her to make sure of the place.

"ah well it's on xxx street near the school. i usually buy almond tofu there and it's great!" she replied enthusiastically at me.

'that really sounds like a good offer, but how about..'

"buy me 2"

"deal!" she said happily at me, a relived expression on her face.

"thank you so much, now goodnight i'll be getting my beauty sleep" she said while smiling at me, resting her head on her table, her hands acting as a pillow for her.

Before she went to dream land, i decided to ask her a question.

"what's your name?"

"(n)."

My eyes widened at that, (n).. as in the (n) i had been texting the past few days..?. When i wanted to ask her about it, she was already in her peaceful slumber. I guess i'll have go ask her when she wakes up.

"hah.. goodnight" i say, slightly smiling at her figure as i started to take notes for her and, well myself.

 goodnight" i say, slightly smiling at her figure as i started to take notes for her and, well myself

I slowly woke up from from my nice rest, letting out a small yawn and started to stretch my arms.

"your awake." a sudden voice said to me, my eyes widened as i realized i was still in class.

"ah.. good morning haha" i say awkwardly at him, hopefully not making him think i was a weirdo..

"good morning sleepyhead, here are your notes." he said to me while handing me a piece of paper that had lots of handwriting on it.

"you.. actually took notes for me?! thank you so much stranger!" i say to happily to him, a wide smile plastered on my face.

"hm" he said to me, his upper corners of his lips turning upright slightly if you look close enough, but it was only for a faint moment before he went back to his stoic face.

"what's your name stranger ?" i asked him with a smile on my face.

"Xiao"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

654 words

12/4/23