Untold secrets

✨⭐️Jisung's pov⭐️✨

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Minho walk in with Felix walking right behind him. I ran to him with my arms open giving him a big hug while I began to cry my eyes out. I smiled so much while I looked into his dark brown eyes seeing the beautiful face he has, staring at me with his amazing smile. "Like I said, I won't ever leave you behind" He said to me with a smile while leaning into my hug pressing against my chest and letting his head rest on my shoulder.

Not long after I felt him leaving our hug, making me take a step forward as I was about to fall. I looked up at him seeing that hyunjin pulled him away as he whispered in his ear. "Remember the camera is here" Minho looked at me with big eyes and red ears as I looked around trying to find the camera but not in an obvious way of course. The camera was right behind me and it felt like it was staring into my soul. It was watching us when I was crying on Minho's shoulder. I again looked around to see if somebody was looking and of course, everyone was looking at me which made me feel very awkward and shy at the same time.

A moment later the cameramen turned off the cameras and Minho pulled a little in the bottom of my shirt with two of his fingers. I looked at his face and saw him looking straight forwards but had a little smirk on his face. He then glanced at me with a grin. He tilted his head a little, making it point to the door. I understood the assignment and slowly began to move to the door not making it too obvious that me and Min were going together.

"Going already?" A well known voice said behind me. I immediately turned around to see who it was and of course. It was Changbin and he was smiling as he first looked at me and then at Minho. "Ooooh i know, i will let you two kiss in peace" He teased while walking backwards as he bowed so Minho was able to make it to the door. I gave him an irritated smile as he began to laugh while clapping his hands together so hard that it made most of the members look interested in us.

We made it to the door and pushed it open as we began to walk to our rooms when suddenly Minho stopped me. He pulled me up to the wall which made my back hurt a little from the sudden move. He took both my arms in his left hand and pulled them over my head. He placed his right hand right beside my face on the wall as he slowly moved his head closer while smirking. "You know you look really cute like this" He said and that made me turn my head to the ground while I blushed a little I then looked up at his face. "You know you look really sexy like that," I said while smiling. He then kissed me on my mouth and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I could feel his tongue trying to get in my mouth and I let it in to feel it with mine.

✨⭐️Minho's pov⭐️✨

It felt so right being with Jisung again and I just needed to kiss him. His tongue tasted amazing but it didn't take long before we heard footsteps coming towards us and Seungmin's voice saying "Did you see where Jisung and Minho went?" We stopped the kiss and I took his hand and began to run to a room that was the closest. I looked at Jisung's perfect looking face as we both ran down the hallway to reach one of our rooms trying our best to not get caught by Seungmin and the other members.

We finally got to Jisung's room and made it without getting caught by anyone. We sat on the couch breathing loudly then I looked over at Jisung who looked at me. We both burst into laughter as Jisung fell backwards and landed on the couch with his back. I crawled over to him and sat my knees on both sides of his waist then I placed my hands beside his face. I smirked at him while I pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the other side of the room. He began to blush as I leaned forwards to kiss his neck while I sucked his skin leaving some purple marks all over his neck. I then moved slowly down to his chest, sucking it hard but not so hard that it would hurt him. He moaned a little as my lips touched his body and I went down all the way down to his belly. He then held onto my head while I felt up his abbs with my hand and mouth. "You are amazing." He said to me moaning my name quite loud. I took my hand up to hold his mouth and then I leaned up so we were laying face to face. "Baby you need to be a little more quiet or else someone will hear us" I said to him while I removed my hand from his mouth and kissed him on the lips. I then asked him "Wanna watch some Kdramas and eat some popcorn?" He nodded at me with a cute smile on his mouth. I moved so he was able to sit up and get ready.

I walked out from Jisung's room and down to the kitchen where I took some microwave popcorn and placed them into the microwave as I pressed the start button. I waited for about 2 minutes as I saw Chan talking with one of the cameramen. He saw me leaning up the table with my back and my hands on the desk as I was looking at him with a little smile. "It's getting quite late, what are you doing here?" He asked me while he was moving forwards so he could stand right beside me. He smiled at me with a fatherly smile as i said to him "I am making some popcorn for me and Jisung while we watch some movies" I said to him as he was making me feel safe when he stood there listening carefully while i talked. "Actually, i would have said this to you when jisung was here so he also could hear it, but i think this is the right time to do so" He said as he looked straight into my eyes while i watched his smile slowly disappear from his face and he began to look at the ground. "Remember I mean this with love."I looked at him while he placed a hand on his head. "You and Jisung have really spent a lot of time together in the couple of months you have been here and it's really good that you too are getting along so well but the other members are complaining to me about them not being involved in your friendship" I realized that what he said was true. I was so scared. What would he do if he found out my secret? He would probably think that I'm weird and maybe he would humiliate me in front of the other members. I must hold on to that secret till it was ready to be told.

"I see the way you look at him. It's really cute, do you lik-"'Bing' Thank god! That microwave saved my fucking ass right there. "No! No! Why would you think that?" I asked him while moving backwards to the microwave as I quickly turned around to get the popcorn out. "Oh I just thought that you-" I stopped him. "Yea.. Yea.. Great talk but I need to go bye!" I was gone quicker than I came. I was so embarrassed as I ran down the hallway while thinking of what Chan said because nobody had seen me and Jisung kiss. It was only Seungmin that saw us the first time and I hope that he hadn't told anybody about it and Changbin seems like he is just teasing us but I'm not sure.