Chapter 5: Befriending with a squid and a russian...goat?

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(It appears this book has been neglected for a long time, for this, i must apologize for leaving it in the dust...

On the previous chapter, Deimos and theGunrun were discussing about their contract before accepting the former mercenary into the group...

After discussing about their conditions, Deimos signed the contract and his job was to wait until one of their artist manage to make a model for the merc so he can make his debut stream...

Ironmouse was the first one to know about Deimos's acception to the group, she even reminded him he was the only male in the group...

Time to see how the merc kill the time until he gets his vtuber model...)

-Streets-
-3rd P.O.V.-
-2 weeks after the contract-

(The sun was shining up at the sky, the birds were flying around while singing, today was a sunny day for the merc as he was walking down the streets to kill time...

He managed to find a small apartment and he also managed to befriended with the locals in the area, even with a few restaurants owners...

On his way, he notices lots of people with lots of trails, like he saw couple of hybrids flying in the sky, a giant furball blocking an alleyway as it was sleeping and so on...)

Y/N: "Huh...Guess this place meets more than the eye..."

(He then spotted a really fancy restaurant where multiple people are waiting in the line...

Out of curiosity, he decided to check it out and wait in the line like everybody else, he was lucky enough the line wasn't too long, otherwise he would've made his way with his G36C rifle hanging on his back...

After a few minutes of waiting, he manages to get to the receptionist, which he was looking intimidated by the merc's appearance)

Receptionist: "N-Name?"

Y/N: "Fuck, you have to register before coming here?"

Receptionist: "Not quite sir, for the first timers, we allow them to have a taste of our delicious food"

Y/N: "Cool! I was actually wanted to try this place, hope you don't mind it"

Receptionist: *smiles* "Not at all, sir, please follow me"

(The receptionist guides Deimos to his table, which it has two more seats on it...

He then sits on his seat and looks at the menu)

Receptionist: "Once you're ready to go, the waiters will take your order"

Y/N: "Sweet, oh before you go, if there are 2 people looking for a seat, i don't mind sharing my spot"

Receptionist: "How generous of you, i will let them know"

(He then walks back to his station as Deimos went back looking at the menu...

He was really interested of seeing so many foods to order inside a fancy restaurant, he didn't complained, he was actually happy to see so many choices to pick...