Author's Note

▪️First of all , expressing my gratitude for giving this book a chance . I will be sure not to disappoint you.

▪️The copyright ©️ of this belongs to me . Piracy will not be tolerated ( Wondering who is gonna copy it even lol)

▪️I perceived the idea of this story from a kdrama I watched long ago.  I loved the main lead so much that i wanted mine to be like that too wearing a mask , cruel bcz the world didn't treat him right . Therefore I named the story after that drama but this story is entirely my work with no recreation of the plot .

▪️Trust me the story gets better after 3 chapters . If you feel bore or errors in the first three chapters please bear with it ;)

▪️This story is set in ancient India but it doesn't resemble the real nature of India's past .

▪️The Monarchy or history shown in this story is common to the history around the world with embellishments of Indian culture.

▪️I repeat , please don't intend to be an historian and find faults about the storyline because this story is not a true apt  representation of ancient India.

▪️ Criticism is acceptable. Would love to read your comments.

▪️ Please share the story if you like it .

▪️Updates will be fast or you can dm me for one .

Happy reading:)