Jill Valentine x Female Reader

(This story is set in resident evil revelations! You are working with Jill and Parker to investigate Queen Zenobia. You were getting changed into your wetsuits, ready to head out. You were all changing in separate rooms. Your wetsuit was a dark red and clung to your body tightly. You started adding all your equipment onto it like your weapons, and straps to hold them in place. Once you had completely done, you headed out the door. You saw Parker first and greeted him.)

"Looking smart (Y/N)" He said giving you a short smile continuing to put his weapons together.
"Thanks Parker" you said and you looked about the place.
"Where's Jill?" You asked.
"She's just finishing getting ready. You can head in there if you want. Since you two are.." He smirked at you and you scoffed.
"Thanks"

You walked in through the door and saw Jill. She had her wetsuit on, her hair up, and was adjusting some of the straps on her arm. She had a strap going across her waist and her chest. A buckle. She looked good.

You stood there for a second in shock, just looking at her. She turned to you and jumped slightly seeing you there.
"Oh hi sweetheart"
"Um...h-hi"
You could've sworn your face was really red right now. It definitely felt like it.
"Are you...alright?"
She looked at you with slight concern in her eyes.
"I'm fine! Just uhm..I like the outfit"
She looked down at herself before back up at you with a smirk.
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself you know"
She walked out the door and you followed behind her.

After a while, you Jill and Parker were discussing what to do for the best in investigating Queen Zenobia. You were trying your absolute hardest to concentrate and to focus, but it was too difficult when your girlfriend was looking that good. Your eyes kept flickering to her and you found yourself paying absolutely no attention to what everyone was discussing.

"That sound alright with you (Y/N)?" Parker turned to you, waiting for your response.
"What?"
"What we've just been discussing, is it all alright with you?"
You went blank. What were they talking about?
"Uhmm...yeah sure"
There was a moment of silence before Jill spoke again.
"You weren't listening were you?
"Not really"
She laughed and explained it all to you again. It was much easier this time since you could look at her whilst she spoke. When Parker turned away, she whispered in your ear.
"You need to concentrate on the mission not on me sweetheart. Although I do find it cute"
Your face went completely red again at her words.

Concentrate (Y/N) Jesus...