5. The Kaiju Omniverse Apocalypse!

No Pov.

=======>Dark Omni-Kingdom, Throne Room<=======

Necro-Virgolial is sitting on his throne along with Cinder Fall, then Cyber-Draco walked in his throne and bowed to him.

C. Draco: *bow* My lord, we have news for you that we created more Micro-Ticks.

 Draco: *bow* My lord, we have news for you that we created more Micro-Ticks

N. Virgolial: *smiles* Excellent, we should show humanity who are the real monsters. But who should we test it on?

But Necro-Virgolial is thinking his devious idea, finally he has his evil idea and he knew who are his test subjects.

N. Virgolial: *evil smile* I have an idea.

C. Draco: And that is?

N. Virgolial: *devious smile*..............Put the human allies of all Kaijus in their prison as well.

======>Outside of the Dark Prison<=======

When Jiro and the other human allies of the DaiKaiju Warriors remained in their cells, they heard a door opened and it was Necro-Virgolial along with Alex Jonah, Carni-Virgo and the other DarKaiju Conquerors are standing outside. Necro-Virgolial opened the forbidden book and released all human allies. All villains walked towards them and they put them in their prison as well, and Ryu glared at them.

Ryu: *glare* Hey, what the hell is going on here?

Kenji Toshiro: *glare* Why put us in prison?

N. Virgolial: *devious smile* Just watch, wretched humans. Put all the Micro-Ticks inside of the book.

Then both Gator Ghoul and BrightBurn dumped all the Micro-Ticks inside of the book, and they backed away from the book and finally they heard all the screaming in agony inside the forbidden book. Everyone's eyes widened and Jiro glared & yelled at him.

Jiro: *yelled* YOU BASTARDS!! 

Necro-Virgolial watched the horror that all Micro-Ticks are corrupting all Kaiju Heroes, his cracking smile and laughed maniacally.