Chapter 2✎

"Where do you think you're going?" He suddenly asked making me stop in place.

Fuck

I sighed as i slowly turned to look at him and was met with Two Glaring eyes piercing into mines.

"Didn't i tell you that we have to talk?"he asked again and took two steps forward while i backed away from him.

"I... I'm Sorry Hyung please believe me! I-i have to see someone and-"

"Is it Jay?"

"..."

"Tsk,i knew it"

I immediately panicked when he said that,

"N-no Heeseung Hyung i... I'll text Jay that I'm with you since you wanted...to talk..."i quietly told him and he began to smirk at me coming closer.

"That's My Jake" he said while placing a hand on my shoulder. I shivered.

My jake??

What do you mean? I'm not yours.

"Now I wanna see you text him and tell him that you're busy and you can't meet up with him, right now"he said and i just nodded.

I took my phone and went to Jay's Chat,my hands were shaking and i couldn't type properly since my fingers weren't bulging almost as if,they didn't want me to tell him. Which in fact is true.
I really don't.

But i have no choice whatsoever. Maybe i can finally know what's going on with Heeseung Hyung so...it ain't that bad. But still.

"Go ahead text him,i can't wait all day"he huffed and i gulped while doing what he told me.

Jay Hyungie♡

Me:
Hey Jay? Uhm please don't be mad at me

I was waiting for his reply since i just sent it,at the same time i glanced in front of me and He was Staring at my phone.

*Beep*

Jay♡:
Are you Okay Jake? I'm waiting for you in the hallway

Jay♡:
Also why would i be mad at you? that's the LEAST thing i wanna do

What he's already waiting for me?!

Me:
You already there?? Well I'm sorry Hyung,i don't want to disappoint you

Me:
But I'm busy with Heeseung Hyung he wanted to talk...

Jay♡:
Everyone is busy at times so you don't have to worry

Jay♡:
Hm? For what?

I gulped as i stared at the screen of my phone,what should i tell him if i have a fucking HEESEUNG Staring at me.

Me:
I don't know lol he just said he wanted to talk so...

Me:
It could be important

"It is"He said making me jump,i looked at his face for 1 second then turned my attention back at my phone.

Jay♡:
Hm...Okay? That's not how he handles situation but Nvm

Jay♡ is typing...

I sighed as i stared at his text,i glanced up again and He was now far away from me. He wasn't paying attention to me but i still had to be careful.