Chapter 3✎

Jake Pov

"I'm sorry..."jungwon quietly told me looking at his fingers,i immediately shaked my head.

"Wonie I've told you already,none of this was your fault it was Heeseung's...i don't know what happened to him"i said and glanced at him while he nodded.

We were sitting on the bathroom's floor neither of us really cared if it was dirty, it's not a big deal anyway.

"I-is it true? That my voice is a-annoying?"he asked now stating at me with Red puffy eyes.

Seeing this sight of him makes me wanna cry as well, it's rare to see him crying like this,he usually hides his feelings but today was different.

"What? NO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT, NOTHING'S TRUE FROM WHAT HE SAID YOU'RE A WONDERFUL PERSON,AND I'M THANKING YOU FOR IT"i said while smiling and he returned the smile.

I'm glad he's smiling,i had enough of his emotionless expression,he doesn't deserve to be sad because of Him,no one does.

"Thank you Jake Hyung... you're always there f-for me but I'm not..."

"That's not true, I'm very happy to be here with you right now and you Always Help me!... However...what Heeseung did is Unacceptable"I shushed him and leaned my head on the cold wall behind me.

"If you think about it,He's the oldest right? He should be protecting you and if i was in the same situation i would have rolled my eyes too"i spoke breaking the silence.

"Even if what you did was disrespectful,You were just stating a Fact that was true and he Got over The line- Hecks he also spoke to Sunoo in a NOT-SO respectful way,so he's wrong here"i finished my statement and he agreed with me.

"R-right..."He whispered.

"Wanna Go outside? I'll stay with you"i told him and gave him a smile.

"C-can we stay here for a bit? There's Too much people a-and i don't feel comfortable"he replied and i nodded at him.

"Of course! I also feel uncomfy being there so Why not"i said and he gave me a small smile.

What's wrong with You Heeseung Hyung?

Heeseung's Pov

"Let me Get straight to the point Heeseung what are you trying to do."He asked me as we were inside a Random Classroom.

"What I'm trying to do? I'm doing Nothing-"

"What did you do To Jake"he suddenly asked making me mad by how the word Jake escaped from his Mouth.

I clenched my fist "What's with the sudden Question? We weren't talking about him"

"But now we are,answer My question, What Did You Do To Jake."he looked even More furious making me Roll my eyes.

"We Just Talked that's all"

He huffed "You sure y'all were Just talking? By the Looks of it,seems like you said or Did Something to him"

"What? Are you accusing me?!"

"I've got proof,after you left The class he Clearly Looked sad,even when you came in the cafeteria his Smile dropped and started looking nervous almost as if..."

"...he Hates you and he rarely hates anyone,You think that's an accusation? No that's my point of view and i already have enough of you acting like That not only To Jake but Jungwon and Sunoo as well"he Argued.

How dare You.

I smirked at him.

"The fuck you smirking for"he snapped at me with his eyebrows furrowed.