22<3

(●'◡'●)ノ HI how are you guys?
This story is based on the song 22 by Taylor Swift.

[Y/N POV]
Taylor wanted to go dancing with Selena (Gomez) and wanted me to come with so of course I obliged but now I'm sitting here alone while Taylors having fun. "At least she's having fun." I sigh deeply. "What are you sighing about girl?"

I look up to see some random dude ew. "None of your business now can you please leave me alone?" He looks at me with understanding in his eyes. "Oh ok but if you need to talk about it I'll be at the bar btw my name is Richard but you can call me Rich." "My name is Y/n thanks"
(Keep him in mind he will pop up in other one-shots.)

He was gone and I was left alone again. "What's wrong baby?" I look up to see Taylor I put on a fake smile. "Nothing darling go have fun." She looked at me like I just told her I hate her cats. "Do not lie to me Y/N and it's not fun without youuuuuuu."

She was obviously drunk. "Fine." Taylor literally dragged me to the dance floor she stopped and looked at me "I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22." I smiled recognizing her song. "Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you."

She had the biggest goofiest smile ever. "I love you so much." she went to kiss me but stopped her. "Girl you smell like you're drunk, I'll pass." She is now pouting.

*Lè time skip to home*

We dropped off Selena at home and we are just getting home Taylor is sleeping so I have to carry her. I picked her up closed the door and walked up to the door opened it and went upstairs and laid her down on our shared bed.

I shook her a little bit to wake her. She opened her eyes and looks at me "Hey Tay do you want me to change you or do you want to keep the clothes you have on?"

"I don't care I just wanna sleep." And with that, she turns over. "Okay, I am going to change you." I then proceeded to change her into pj's.

⬇️ What she's wearing.

Don't ask how I got that on her 😭 it was gay magic and I grabbed the first thing I saw. After I changed her I myself changed into PJs.

⬇️What you're wearing based on what your style is.

If you like most of your body exposed.

⬇

if you want to match Taylor but be more comfortable.

️if your more masculine.

After I got changed I got in bed with Taylor I felt an arm wrap around me

After I got changed I got in bed with Taylor I felt an arm wrap around me. I smiled to myself knowing it was Taylor's arm. "It seems like one of those nights." "This place is too crowded too many cool kids." "Who's Taylor Swift anyway? Ew."

Be both bust out laughing. "Come on let's go to sleep, Tay." And off to sleep we went. Of course, as soon as Taylor woke up she vomited I help her by holding her hair up. "I'm sorry you really don't have to stay." "It's my job baby."

She smiles at me and goes back to... You know
Vomiting. "Hey y/n did I sing 22 to you or was that a dream." I giggled a bit. "You in fact did."
She shakes her head in embarrassment. "Sorry." "Don't be, I thought it was very cute."

That's it for the week. Bye, guys syl. And friendly reminder There is no I in team but there is a me, and you can't spell awesome without me and finally spelling is fun kids.