How you met part.2 ;)

Warning: reference to smut

[Y/N'S POV]
Taylor said I could sleep in her bed......... With her DGHRHTFMUTVB WITH HER deep breaths y/n deep breathes. She's in the shower right now, I'm already ready to go to bed.

"Are you ok?" She said startling me. "Mhm I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine." She sits by me rather close "You sure? it kind of sounds like your trying to convince yourself."

I look down. "Well I'm sleeping in the same bed as Taylor Swift it's not every day that happens so I'm a little..." She put her hand on my thigh. I swear she's trying to kill me.

"So I make you nervous?" I'm not gonna let her know that she does. "No, I was going to say... hungry." She looked at me for a good 10 seconds. "Don't lie to me, sweetheart."

"I'm not l- lying." She kissed me and oh god her lips tasted like alcohol mixed with this sweet taste. We fought for dominance she won. "I told you not to lie to me." She was kissing down my neck when she stopped.

"What?" She looked up at me. "Do you want this? Do I have your consent?" I just nodded. "I need you to say it." "Yes, I want this. you have my consent." She smiled and continued.

And then I woke up.

Jk we had a good night iykyk till we fell asleep. I woke up to see Taylor gone I tried to get up but I fell. "Ow." Tay came in. "Are you ok?" "Yes, I just fell." She helped me up.

"Your phone has been blowing up." I picked it up and was greeted by several missed calls and texts from my friends. "Can I?" "Yeah of course." she said before leaving.

I got yelled at for not telling them where I was and yet they never tell me. They ended up hanging up and I slowly got up to go see what Taylor was doing. She was baking something.

"Hi" She smiled. "Hi" "What are you baking?" "Well it is fall sooooo what do you think I'm baking?" I smiled. "Chai sugar cookies." She nodded "I have to go before my friends send the bloodhounds out in all seriousness I do have a bloodhound so."

"You have a dog? You don't seem the type." I look down. "I'm not I have 4 cats...........He was my grandpa's before he uh- died my grandpa said he'd only trust me to take care of him."

She hugged me. "I'm so sorry for your loss." I'm just quiet. "Here I'll drive you home." Grabbing her keys. "But your cookies-" she cut me off. "Their not in the oven yet it'll be fine now come on."

We drove to my house listening to her cuz why not. "Thank you." She looked confused. "For what?" "For giving me the best night ever." I quickly pecked her lips practically leaping out the car.

"WAIT." I turned around. "Yeah?" She gets out handing me a piece of paper kissing me a little longer before getting in her car driving off I was in utter shock. (Btw we're gonna pretend like the paparazzi ain't gonna catch that .....or should they? Idk)

That's all folks sorry I was a bit busy with editing on tiktok, talking to my gf 24/7, AND school, it's a hassle. I'll try to post the next part this month😭