how you met<3

This is set in 2012 after Red came out and it's the Grammys I have nothing else to say so without further ado let's get on with it

[3RD PERSON POV]
"Shit" Taylor said as she was running outside getting into a car. "I'm running so late, can you go any faster?" "I can try ma'am" Taylor is on her phone her leg is bouncing.

"We're here ma'am." "Thank you so much." Of course, there were a whole bunch of fans waiting. "Hi you guys" she said as she walked into the building.

[YN'S POV]
I was just walking in because I was running late when Taylor Swift THE TAYLOR SWIFT bumped into me. I'm freaking out because I love her I was just blasting her new album. "Oh my god I'm so sorry"

She looked at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. "It's ok not your fault." "y/n hurry up we got to get in we can't miss Adele." one of my friends that invited me here. "Sorry I have to go I know I shouldn't but I hope you win." I ran off finding my seat.

[TAYLOR'S POV]
"Sorry l have to go I know I shouldn't but I hope you win." And she ran off I don't know why but her saying that gave me butterflies and confidence.

I went to go find my seat they were about to say who's nominated and I heard my name it was for my song 'Mean'. I feel eyes on me I look around and the girl I bumped into was looking at me.

she quickly looked away when I saw her I found it cute I just chuckled and brushed it off. I listen again and they are announcing who won one of the awards.

"Best Country Solo Performance goes to Taylor Swift." I couldn't believe I won as I'm getting up I see the girl again screaming her head off I smiled and walked up on stage.

(Lá time skip to the afterparty cuz I'm lá lazy🤣)

[YNS POV]
I got an invite to the afterparty so I'm here bored. "Hi." I looked over to see a waving Taylor I waved back. "Hey." I said back "You seem bored." she laughed a bit.

"I am my friends ditched me their off with some boys that they won't remember a week from now." "So you don't have any boy you're going to forget about in a week?"

Honey, I'm gay that's exactly what I wanted to say but what came out was....... "Well i- I'm n-not that i-i-nto boys." she had the cutest smile on her face but she didn't say anything.

"What about you?" Trying to break the tension. "Nope, but I'm still not sure if I want a boy either." What does she mean by that? "Do you wanna dance?"

She offers holding her hand out. "I'm a horrible dancer." "And as a swiftie, you should know I am too." I was in utter shock. "How-" She cut me off. "Take a good look at what you are wearing."

And then I realized....... I'm in a whole Taylor fit I didn't say anything I just wanted to die. "So as I asked before do you wanna dance?" I took her hand not wanting to embarrass myself further.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." My face is so red I wanna die. Anyway other than that I had fun we danced the night away, got wasted, got to know each other all that junk.

[TAYLOR'S POV]
I had fun she was right though she is a horrible dancer. She's really sweet and smart and hot......I'm so drunk right now I don't even know my sexuality.

"Ughhh I'm drunk but I drove here how do I get homMmMeEeEeeee?" When she said that a bad idea came to mind I'm going to regret this in the morning. "How abut you cme ove?"

"Me come over to your house?" "Yah you can meet mycats an ya." She thinks for a moment. "It's not a bad idea....... Ok." "Come on." I take her outside calling my ride.

It's quiet the whole way I get out she does too. Benjamin and her clicked its like they we're made for each other. Meredith and Olivia surprisingly likes her too.

That's where I end it.
Part 2?