Chapter 1 - donivans point of veiw

((TWO SUMMERS AGO...))

I pulled up at my school , in my car. The mate ceremony was coming up soon , it would be the fourth one this year...the fourth. Normally you found your mate before the first one , the second one she was usually dead. I had gone to three already. I guess its because they're so desperate , my brother is due to die in two moon or less and has a brain dysfunction. So he is not fit for the title of alpha , my only other sibling is a girl and you can't make a girl a alpha. The idea of it made me want to laugh. I was walking along the hall way when I smelt it , melting chocolate and light rain in the early morning. Who would have thought they smelt good together? I followed it , enjoying the scent , every now and then taking deep breathes trying to imprint it in my brain forever...I then saw where the heavenly scent was coming from , it was the back of a girl. I couldn't see her face as her hair was falling over it , her shoulders drooping. No one gave her a second glance , she blended in so well , who would? If I hadn't wanted to pounce in her right now and kiss her for all eternity and be surrounded by her scent forever , I wouldn't have spared her a second glance either.
What's with her?
I asked my wolf , for once...he was quiet , like he was holding his breath.
Suddenly , it was as if he smelt her scent and he was going wild , howling and growling.
I held them in as much as I could , but one whisper of a growl escaped my lips. Some of my pack members , who where close enough , to hear me. Looked at me strangely , but the one that my wolf had been going crazy about , cocked her head slightly...almost like she could had heard me...

((HOPE YOURE ENJOYING MA COOKEHS!!!))