Chapter 30

I did change Daynah age but you're going to see why>> Anywho a few mistakes please forgive me

Waltz POV

"Boss we have a location you had guess correctly they did head west, they're in Arizona ahhh Bullhead City at Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino" Ryan one of my tech homie said. We was already heading west to California from Tennessee so we push the truck to its limits flying through New Mexico. Imma have Day head mounted on my wall. I put that on everything I love. "Say Brudda we found them, Imma get her ight" I had told my brother on the phone, I hate this situation brought us back together. "Waltz I dont think I would be able to live with myself if she is not alive." I hate every moment that passing by but hearing the hurt in his voice is killing me. "She coming home don't worry".

It was dark about 2 in the morning, we slow pulled up and canvas the area. We clocked a group of niggas in the front posted in a truck. 2 niggas in the back. Driving back down from the hotel we parked and got suit up. All of us had silencers to take out the niggas on the outside.

Move round the back of the car I signed to the others. In a swift motion Juice open the door and we clear them niggas in seconds. We begin to head to the lobby,  approaching the front desk I saw a young lady. "I need to know which floor is this man is on he's probably been getting complaints about the loudness and disturbances" I asked showing her a picture. "I'm so sorry sir I can not give out that information to you". she said smiling like bitch I would grab your little ass and slang you cross this damn lobby. "Bitch get me somebody who can before I put a bullet between your eyebrows" her eyes widen and she grab the phone "Yes Green Turtles, uh huh Ok, please follow me this way" Juice and I followed and the rest sat in the Lobby. I saw 3 more of my guys walk into the lobby that means they took care of them niggas in the back.

We walk into this office and this light skin fat mothafucka smoking a fat cigar. "Fellas how may I help you?" "Look you have this nigga up in here I need to know which floor he is on" "I could give you this information but imma need a little something, because that mothafucker your dealing with has money money which means you have some im running a casino here you know how it goes down here" "Look you have 4-6 dead bodies already outside im trying not to go guns blazing in this hotel and be respectable but this bitch ass nigga kidnapped my nieces and daughter so i advise you comply before I pull this bitch" I said very calmly pointing the gun right at his temple. "Woah woah hey man ok ok lets not go there, umm he's in the presidential suite you need a special key card to even activate the elevator to get to that floor. I'll take yall there through the maintenance elevators and not the main elevators." He said slowly grabbing the key card. "Ight lets go" We head back toward the lobby I motion for the rest of my niggas to follow us. "So um about these bodies who's going to clean and dispose of these mess I dont fool around with cops man" this nigga i said in my head as we walk into the elevator. "Dont worry i'll have a crew to clean that up for you." I said he nodded "Oh by the way they me call Lion short for Lionel, say I hope to do business with know after all this fiasco" he said and held out his hand for me to shake. "Waltz, and we definitely can talk something after this I'll keep in touch." shaking his hand "Stop on the floor below and will take the stairs up the rest" he stopped the elevator and handed me the key card. "Take the elevator the rest of the way up and hold it there" " Lion your coming with us" i grabbed his rollie pollie ass "Woah I dont want to be in the crossfire I love my life" this damn big ass baby "Bring yo ass on!" I whispered yelled.

We killed the nigga that was in the stairwell i slowly opened the door and made Lion ass go out first "Aye bruh we told yo ass already we dont give a damn about the noise complaints" "I know fellas but umm there is other people here too and umm umm can yall show a little courtesy" Lion stutter out. "Man fuck you" and he punched Lion. I quickly slid into the hallway and popped him right in the neck. " the other one scribbled trying to get his gun and got popped by juice. "Fuck!!!Fuck What the Fuck man!" Lion said shaken like a leaf. We opened to the door real slowly one nigga eyes widen like he seen a ghost. shot him in the stomach the other guy woke up Juice shot him in the forehead. We heard a noise from the kitchen a lil nigga ducked off in the corner. Head shot. We went into the room to the left. And look Mister Maggot food himself sleep knocked out cold with Tasha laid up with him. Juice grabbed her "Tie her up and sit her in there" Juice order one of the men. I took the butt of the gun and clocked Day in the head "Aye man what the fuck!!!" He opened his eyes and all the color in face drained. He hurried and tried to get grab his gun from under the pillow but i shot him in the arm. "IIIFUckK!!!" He yelled.

"Nawl nigga talk all that shit you was talking" I punched and kept going " Aye he's knocked out come on lets go find her" They pulled me off him and begin to tie him up. "Maddie?!" I yelled running to the other side of the suite. I open the door and see blood on the floor and Sapphire rocking herself on the bed not even acknowledging that we are here. I didnt see Maddie. I heard the shower I opened the door and saw her limped laid out in the shower "MADDIE!!" "MADISON BABYGIRL NOO!!"

************************************************************

Woah! It's been a minute I had to re read my own shit and change few things had to see which storylines match best. But Waltz got the girls all except Daynah where is Babygirl?? Yall keep Maddie in yall Prayers. She and Sapph going through it.

Any who Love you guys ---Shann