Slifer Red slowdown

"Now as we can see here, if you want to summon a high-level monster, it depends on the- Loud! Are you paying attention?!" Lincoln Loud had been miles away, remembering running alongside Marshall in Mementos. He promised him and his sisters a trip of a lifetime. What he got? The honour of being a transfer student at the Fusion dimension's Duel Academy. He was bored out of his wits and this class (Monsters 101) wasn't helping him one little bit. "LOUD!" The teacher shouted snapping out of his daydream. "10!" Lincoln blurted out in surprise. "Incorrect!" The teacher snapped at him. He was an odd man wearing a blue long-tailed jacket complete with gold trimmings and a ruffled pink collar, shoulders, upper chest, and sleeves. And needless to say, he did NOT look happy.

"The correct answer is 7!" He snapped

"The correct answer is 7!" He snapped. "Mr. Loud need I remind you that this question is on your final exam?!" "Sorry Mr Crowler." Lincoln muttered under his breath. The teacher's nose flared as if Lincoln was a bad smell. "Don't call me Mr Crowler!" He shouted at him. "It's DR Crowler! And I don't care if you're a transfer student or not, I thought I told you to change your outfit!" Lincoln groaned. He knew this was coming. Like always, Lincoln was wearing a white dress shirt with a navy blue tie, Dark blue jeans, a white-ish vest and his usual white sports shoes with red stripes. Covering his vest and shirt was a orange frock coat.

"They didn't have a uniform in my size

"They didn't have a uniform in my size." Lincoln shrugged. Dr Crowler sniffed at Lincoln's reply. "You said that yesterday." "Whatever." Lincoln huffed. He just wanted to get out of here. Where was Marshall?! Next time I see him, Lincoln thought in his head, I'd better talk to him about his sense of humour. And I thought Luan was crazy! "What was THAT!?" Dr Crowler snapped at him. "Nothing." Lincoln quickly said. There was only so far you could push Dr Velian Crowler. Not that Lincoln wanted to try. His sister Lola was scary enough when she was angry. Dr Crowler just sniffed as she walked away from Lincoln's desk. "Mr Loud, Let me make this as simple as possible, I don't much care that you're a transfer student from- where did you say you were from again?" "Forget it." Lincoln muttered under his breath. He couldn't let on where he was from. Marshall had warned him that no one had to know about the four dimensions. But unfortunately, Dr Crowler wasn't letting him get out of this one. "Honestly, Loud! Go to the Professor's off-Arrgh!" But before Dr Crowler could finish scolding Lincoln, the wall to the classroom was blown up by a mysterious explosion. Next thing Lincoln knew, chaos was all over the classroom. That's when he saw him. A figure in black armour, a red cape bellowing behind him. Lincoln glared as the mysterious figure approached him. "Justice will be served." He hissed at Lincoln. "Justice for all!"