Ch: 2- First quest and I hate it!

I sat in Chiron's office looking around the, to be nice term, tacky office. It looked like a fan office with posters of different mythology based movies, a bookshelf full of books on myths. Paintings of different myths, props of all kinds, a rather cool Roman armor in the corner.

His office was rectangle with the desk sitting in front of the opposite side of the room from the door, there was a window behind it covered slightly with red curtains.

An Olympus online posture was hanging on the wall close to the desk.

It's actually surprising just how accurate the game is too the real world.

Suddenly the door opened as Chiron walked into the room he smiled at me. I looked on and found that his lower half was seriously a white horse body.

Chiron: "Hello Percy! How are you doing?" He asked.

I felt a frown settle on my face, "Annoyed, Chiron how can I be on this quest?! I mean I didn't even have one of the idiotic chips until this morning?!" I protested.

Chiron: "Well my boy the big three themselves chose for you to take on this quest hence why you were made the son of Poseidon. I mean who else is better to retrieve the item than the son of the man who is said to have stole it?" He asked.

I grit my teeth as what he said sounded that this was some excuse to get me to be apart of the stupid game. I mean why is it such an issue for someone to not want to play?!!!!

Me: "Can I give the quest to someone else?!!!" I asked.

He shook his head, "Once decided the participants are uploaded to the computer that runs the game. And as such the quest can only be completed by them." He informed me.

Me: "Do I at least get to pick my teammates?"

Chiron: "I'm afraid that I went ahead and chose them for you." He said calmly.

Me: "WHAT WHY?!!!" I yelled.

He flinched a bit causing me to instantly calm down and apologize.

Chiron: "I chose the two who are best to help you with this. One will have the knowledge to help guide you and create plans, and the other is just as skilled in combat along with skilled with people." He stated.

A groan escaped my lips, "It doesn't happen to be Luke and Grover now does it?"

He shook his head and as I was about to speak up a knock sounded that drew my attention.

Chiron: "You may enter." He said loud enough for my teammates to enter.

And as the door opened my mouth dropped I shock as I felt a strong desire to crumble in on myself.

The door opened to show two girls about my age.

The first has long curly blonde hair and a smooth clear skin. Her most noticeable trait is that her eyes a really faded blue that it looks identical to the color grey with blue tint. Her eyes immediately started to analyze me checking for any mistakes.

 Her eyes immediately started to analyze me checking for any mistakes