Chapter 2-These Human Emotions.

Castiel's POV
I've never understood human emotions, the purpose nor the concept. But it is what makes them unique. For some reason, unknown to me, there is one righteous man that gives me emotions, which I do not yet understand.
This righteous man, of which I share my profound bond, has not enabled me to understand through teachings nor advice but through himself.

I get an odd sensation in my stomach when he makes physical contact towards me, yet I am not unwell, I don't have the capability. I feel happiness when he praises or compliments me, despite the fact I haven't been human for a long time. He makes me frustrated and angry at his ignorance and defiance, but I still have admiration for him, he is definitely determined. And then there's his face; his bright eyes that hold forests within them and plush lips that I have seen tremble, shout, smirk and smile.

I feel all of these different, things...emotions, yet, I still don't understand they mean.

I'd like to experience more of human life. I've lived various parts but there is so much more to living that I never had a chance to try. Like a relationship, trusting someone and being close to them, just happy to be there when you need them. Similar to Dean, or even Dean himself. I read about relationships in book, it was very helpful. I found it laying on the bedside table, in one of the many motels we've stayed in. The exact location and date escapes me. It also spoke a lot of these people; Justin Bieber, Ryan Reynolds, Kim Kardashian, maybe they are religious figures? I apologise, I'm going off of subject.

My brother Gabriel always joked about Dean being my boyfriend, so have others, Angels and Demons alike. However, I do not understand how it is amusing; from what I have gathered on the subject of human relationships, it is a meeting of two people who feel love and compassion towards each other. I often question myself. Who else would I share a stronger bond with then the man I have stood by, through all these tiresome years? But I don't see nor desire another alternative to who fits the description.

Love, is an unknown concept to me, I am not aware if I have felt it or what it's feels like, but I guess that's why these humans are special. Compassion, on the other hand, I am more than experienced with, through these wars and difficult decisions, I have always been compassionate towards my cause. My cause was to free the righteous man, save humanity, protect heaven, conquer heaven, become God, return my grace. But my cause now is not blinded by heaven, righteousness or the need for a purpose. My cause is to protect the man I was sent to save, and have continued to save for as long as it is what is needed of me.

My cause is Dean Winchester.

Hola brochachos, sorry for not updating a lot. You know how it is, revision, school, procrastination, "I'll just read another page of this book."
But I'm already working on chapter 3, so fear not.
I've got over 80 reads though, how crazy is that?! Very.
Anyway, read, vote and comment if you can!
Logan/ Lucifer x