Do It For Her

OCs:

Chiko

Akira

Kogiku

TWs:

Sexual Assault

Abusive Relationship

(horribly written) Murder & Gore

~~~

              It was 6 in the morning, the sky was a navy blue. Chiko was riding on the bus, going to school. The next stop Akira got on, she sat next to Chiko. "Hi!" Chiko glowed up. "Ohh!! Wanna hang after school?" Chiko bounced up and down in her seat, smiling. "Sorry, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend after school. Maybe tomorrow?" Akira gave a quivering smile. Chikos smile disappeared. "Oh, alright." Chiko was always jealous of Akiras boyfriend, Kogiku, she loved Akira but she knew she didn't feel the same. So she just never told her, there wasn't any reason to.  Soon her and Chiko got off the bus, walking into the school.  Chiko waved bye to Akira, going off to P.E.. 

                When Chiko entered the gym, Akiras boyfriend stared right at her. She walked to the locker room, knowing that he was still staring at her. "Wait what??" Someone asked increasing her voice level. Chikos interest was piqued. "What happened?" The girl looked over to her. "Someone took a picture of Akira changing in the locker room. Everyone had already left so no one knows who did it." Chiko tilts her head, seemingly trying to deny it, she would never want that to happen, or even think about it happening to her. "Well, what did Akira see?" The girl shrugged her shoulders. "She won't tell." She won't tell? Why wouldn't she tell? "Oh." Chiko responded, not sure what to reply with. After she got dressed in her sport attire, she went back into the gym. 

                 Bzzt!  Chiko turned away from the others and checked her phone. "Kogiku would like to air-drop a photo." Chiko accepted, she guessed it was gonna be some stupid meme. It sent her to the photo. She just stared at it. It was the photo, the photo of Akira. Chiko turned her head to look at Kogiku. "Did you send it?" One of his friends asked him. "Yeah, did you get it?" The friend looked at his phone and scrolled for a couple seconds. "No? Try to send it again." Chikos eye twitched. Her head started to feel stuffy, her mind was full. She looked down at her hands, they were shaky. Her vision kept blurring, she felt faint. She knew what she had to do, what she needed to do. She chuckled to herself, she absolutely knew what she needed to do.

*TIME SKIP TO 9 PM*

                It was 30 minutes after the track meet. Kogiku was the last one in the locker room. He was about to leave. He rummaged through his bag making sure he had everything. He grabbed his juul and took a hit. "Hey hey!!" Chiko burst out of a shower. Kogiku started to choke. "WHAT THE HELL??" He yelled through coughs. She approached him and took out a large wooden bat. She swung the bat at his head. He fell to the ground, blood was spattered on the tile floor, glistening in the off-white, dim ceiling light. While he was stunned she pinned him down on his back and seamlessly whipped out her knife and put away the bat in her backpack.  "WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF ME!" Chiko laughed a little then her face snapped to be serious. "You think you're so funny?" Chiko said in a mocking baby voice. "Yeah, yeah?" Chiko started to smile again transitioning to a manic laugh. 

                 "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Kogiku interrupted the laughter. He tried to punch Chiko, but Chikos fast reflex made him punch the knife instead, hitting one of his bones. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT-" "Shhhhhhhhhhh!!" She put her hand over his mouth with her free hand. "You must be so embarrassed, hmm? The only reason your friends like you is because you send... pictures to them. That must be so depressing to know. I mean, I don't pity you, but still. You sent people pictures of your girlfriend changing in the locker room, why would I pity you? You really thought you were gonna get away with this, didn't you?" She glared into his eyes. "Well," She laughed a little, ",lets get this over with, right?" She gripped her knife in both of her hands and put her arms over her head. "Believe me, I would love to slowly torture you, and watch you plead to me to not kill you, but I sort of have to do it before Akira try's to get a hold of you. Calls your parents, they start to get suspicious, they call the school... ya know what I mean? So I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

                     She cackled and smiled, and brought down her knife.  She impaled him, hitting his lungs. He laid there, he was trying to move his arms to stop her, but his body was numb. Chiko dislodged the knife, blood was splattering off it, Kogiku tried to scream but he couldn't get anything out. She went back down to skewer Kogiku again. She hit the heart this time. She removed the knife and dropped it on the ground. Chiko stood up and stomped on his chest. Blood started to fill Kogikus lungs, flooding out of his mouth. She walked up to his head and kicked his skull in, making most of the blood splash out of it. Blood covered the walls and the ground surrounding them. Chiko was also drenched in blood but she didn't care. She kneeled down and grabbed her knife again. She rapidly stabbed him multiple times. Chiko laughed hysterically. Her job was done, or it was done for now. 

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY*

                        Chiko woke up  and checked her phone. It was 7am, she missed the bus. She swiftly put on her school uniform and ran out the door. She checked her phone to see if she got any notifications. She had a message from Akira. She clicked it, it said, 

5:01am

Akira: Schools closed 

Akira: Hold on kogikus parents r calling me

 5:26am 

Akira: Chiko

Akira: Kogiku was found dead yesterday at the school

Akira: If I don't answer im sorry, I'm on the phone with his parents

Chiko replied,

Chiko: Oh my god, im so sorry

Chiko: Please get a hold of me when you can

Chiko smiled to herself, then walked home.

~~~

1036 Words