CHAPTER 1: A pirate in U.A.?

One Piece world, Thousand Sunny [13:43]

It was a pacific day on board of the Thousand Sunny. The sky was clear, no clouds in sight, and the waves were rocking gently the ship while our favourite pirates tried to enjoy a little peace after the fight with the marines in Egghead Island.

This unusual free time was spent in different ways by the members of the crew; On the deck, for example, we could find Robin reading a book from Wano's library while, a few steps away from her, Nami was taking a sunbath with a glass of tangerine juice in her hand. Meanwhile, we could also see Jinbe on the helm, enjoying the sea breeze, or Zoro sleeping in the grass listening to Brook playing his violin.

For his part, Sanji prefered to stay indoors practicing the new recepies he learned in Whole Cake Island, as well as Ussop, Franky and Chopper who were having a good time chatting animatedly with Dr. Vegapunk in the aquarium.

The only member left was the captain who, to no one's surprise, was lying on top of the Sunny's lion-head, his favorite spot in the whole ship.

Luffy was half-awake thinking if it was a good idea to have another banquet tonight. After all, it was their last day with Vegapunk so, according to Luffy's logic, he must have a farewell party, right? Although it didn't seem clear if it was because he really wanted to bid a good farewell to his temporary nakama or just because he wanted an excuse to party all night, again. Although, knowing him, it could be both as well.

He was about to ask his nakamas what they think about the party when, all of a sudden, his observation haki capture the presence of something approaching them very quickly.

"Did you feel it?" Said Zoro, already awake and with a sword in each hand.

"Yeah" He replied

Besides them, Sanji, who was in his way to deliver some snacks to Nami and Robin, also stopped abruptly with the tray on his hands and looked up to where Luffy and Zoro were standing; it was obvious he had sensed it too.

Leaving the tray in a little table near Nami's deck chair, he went near his captain, his eyes completely fixed in the strange fog that, out of nowhere, was forming at one side of the ship. "I don't have a good feeling about this"

This also caught the attention of the three other crewmates who were on the deck. "What is happening?" Asked Robin looking with distrust at the mysterious mist.

"I don't know but this is strange. The weather shouldn't be changing for the rest of the day" Said the navigator looking up to the sky.

"Hmm... I think we should go and warn the others. The boys must have sensed something with their haki"

"Yeah, I know. Ahhh...I can't believe we are in trouble again. It only has been two days since we left the marines and the CP0 behind. This is nuts."

"You are right Nami-san" Intervened Jinbe as he approached them "But now, we are the crew of one of the four emperors of the sea, it is only inevitable to face problems more often"

"Boss-san is correct. A bounty like ours is a pretty good incentive for others, especially pirates, to attack us with more frequency. Despite Luffy's new status as a Yonkou there are still a lot of rookie crews that don't know their place and think too highly of themselves"

"Yohohoho, those are pretty harsh words Robin-san" Said Brook while closing the door of his music room.

"Fufufu. I'm only being honest'

At that moment, Usop, followed by Dr. Vegapunk, Franky and Chopper also decided to come out from the aquarium "Hey guys, what are you all doing here?"