Two.

**Evelyn's pov**

I get up in the morning. most people don't like going to work, but my job is alright. I get to work with cats so it's okay, I work at a cat cafe. I tie my long fluffy ash blonde hair, and head to work. I walk down the road just thinking about stuff, I hear my phone buzz so I check it. It's my dad, "'We are out of bread" I read it knowing he's mad. My dad gets mad easily he just to be like the best dad ever but... things went downhill when my mum died. The normal stuff drinking, and mood changes. He's not abusive or anything! He's just different now, Mum died when I was 12 I'm 17 now so 5 years of him being like this, distant and just always mad, it just makes the house feel empty and lonely. "I'll pick some up after work"

                                                                                  **AT WORK**

"Evelyn! you know you don't start until 7 right? I just opened half an hour ago!" Michel (my co-worker) jokingly yells. I check the time it's 6.33, "yeah I just wanted to get some food first." I exclaim, "Alright," He says as if he's permitting me even though I've worked here longer than him. By the time I finished eating it was 6.55, "I have nothing better to do ill just start now" I call out to Michel. I walk out and see about 4 people, 3 regulars and one I didn't recognise. I took the one I didn't recognise order first. after a while of taking orders, I see one of my regulars walk in, That's Harper she's one of my favourite customers, She's never failed to miss a day since she started coming here. Every day and around the same time it's kinda impressive, "she must like coffee" I chuckle to myself. "Hey, Evelyn! Could I get a-" "soy milk black coffee?" I cut her off most people would find it rude but she's got a sense of humour, "Hah, yeah you know me" She giggles. I finish her order and she takes a seat. Harper always talks to me like we've known each other for years it's comforting, she's so nice I kinda wanna be her friend but I'm not confident enough to ask, plus she probably is just like that with everyone. she probably doesn't acknowledge me.

                                                                             **AFTER WORK**

"I'm leaving now shifts over!" I yell out to my co-workers, (This part isn't finished yet)